Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now (6392 Views)

Abeg What Is This I'm Hearing About T.B Joshua / Is It True That Nsukka Are Not Real Igbos? / Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by IgweOfNnewi: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
tungamaje:

The thing de pain you well well say Igbos are brave and decided to defend themselves instead of running away. Kpele. That's Igbos for you, a very brave tribe. They rather die than run away from strangers to take over their land.
Ok RIP to senseless people
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Factshunter: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't want to see any SW'ners here, please!

The battle has shifted to the toothless SE at all. This is a matter between the master and their slaves.

Thank you cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Shiver99:
The word on the street is that the herdsmen attempted to launch another coordinated attack in Nsukka but were halted by ESN.

They are being covered by the army and police as ESN is battling these aliens.

But we will see the real story when this whole saga dies down.

Thing is, you will never see this Fulani army come out to prevent attacks or chase and arrest their marauding herdsmen kinsmen when they carry out these attacks.....but the moment ESN takes on these stinking vermin, the bigoted and useless army will appear on scene to help protect their kinsmen!

That's Buharis' 'one Nigeria' for you!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Factshunter:
I don't want to see any SW'ners here, please!

The battle has shifted to the toothless SE at all. This is a matter between the master and their slaves.

Thank you cool

You don't want to see SWner here, but you're here yourself making daft comments about 'master/slave'!

Who is the 'master' and who is the 'slave'?

Dude, get a life!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Factshunter: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You don't want to see SWner here, but you're here yourself making daft comments about 'master/slave'!

Who is the 'master' and who is the 'slave'?

Dude, get a life!

Yes, my message needs to be passed and it did. This is a matter of master and slave issue. cool
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Factshunter:

Yes, my message needs to be passed and it did. This is a matter of master and slave issue. cool

Bigoted scumbag, i asked you a question! Who's the 'master' and who's the 'slave'?

You must live a sad and frustrated life judging by what you get up to on here! You sure say you be Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2021
goatgoat093:

Don't worry Fulani go soon resume services for SW, they are on temporary vacation for now grin, don't forget too soon how they butchered your people back to back for 3 months unabated.
You're busy here beating your chest, while Rashidi dey tear the yansh of Chioma, chidinma, amaka etc in Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Factshunter: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Bigoted scumbag, i asked you a question! Who's the 'master' and who's the 'slave'?

You must live a sad and frustrated life judging by what you get up to on here! You sure say you be Yoruba?

Blgot this, bigot that. Let's trend this thread.

Yen, yen, yen, yen. Cry me an ocean.

This is between you and your master stop crying and exhibiting your frustration here. cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by EbenezerTriumph: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
goatgoat093:
Reports I'm currently getting from several reliable sources indicates that some Fulani bandits tried to repeat the macabre they pulled off in Ebonyi by attacking an unsuspecting community around Nsukka, but were met by fierce resistance by ESN operatives on ground and several of the herdsmen were killed in the clash.

Now the strange part of it is that the army are now attacking ESN, and it's a festival of madness going down in Nsukka right now. Are there paid agents hell bent on causing problem in the East?
rumours
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by EbenezerTriumph: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Beremx:
A clear case of FG sponsored terrorism against Nigerians.

Time will tell
not everything you read on this forum is true.
this news is unverified and lacks source
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by EMMY76: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
So no single day will pass by without hearing bad news in Nigeria?
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Villagedude: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Which part of Nsukka?

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by SlayerForever: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Villagedude:
Which part of Nsukka?

Eha Amufu.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Brimstone77: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

Eha Amufu.
hmmmm that's my local government....make I make enquires mbok...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Rolly22(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
keep killing innocent northers and tag them fulani bandit, nobody have monopoly to violence. fulani have been going about their business without problem, till end sars, govt resisted them, they now start creating terrorist group to attack our people, yolloba and yeboes should know that brutality is never the way to win a battle

You're the most stupid person I have come across on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by UsmanFodio: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

We are still waiting o
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by lionphil(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Unknown gun men should go and resume their ministration in Enugu state. It's now glaring even for the blind that the Nigerian army and fulani bandits are working hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by lionphil(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

We dey wait o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by budusky05(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by favor914: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rolly22:

You're the most stupid person I have come across on this forum.
Herdsmen this, Herdsmen that, but not a day goes by that you don’t consume cow meat? What kind of brainless hypocrisy is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Igboid: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
lionphil:
Unknown gun men should go and resume their ministration in Enugu state. It's now glaring even for the blind that the Nigerian army and fulani bandits are working hand in hand.
Was never in doubt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/enugu-community-decries-arrest-76-villagers-feud-fulani-herdsmen/amp/

Nigerian Army and police are compromised.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by favor914: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
lionphil:
Which Fulani bandits? Ipob dressed as Herdsmen? Where are the pictures? All the so called herdsmen Ipob claimed to have killed not one picture of any sophisticated weapons, maybe at best bow & arrow? Please learn to separate weak Herdsmen from Bandits.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Kingspin(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari, a dumb man desperate for power, when he got it start destroying Nigeria.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by amuwo1980: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Easternblood:
You are so daft, judging your from tribe ,I am not surprised of your low I.Q.
He is an Ass not his tribe
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Soolmus: 4:31am On Apr 02, 2021
This country sef
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by obyrich(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Beremx:

Time will tell
God is watching.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Beremx:

Time will tell
my fellow woman na so we see am ooo

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by freshvine(f): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2021
Beremx:

Time will tell

At inception you were part of this madness online but we warned you. Maybe you were deceived by the ewedu brother you married.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Beremx(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
freshvine:

At inception you were part of this madness online but we warned you. Maybe you were deceived by the ewedu brother you married.
you are very stupid. If I campaigned for Buhari and I decided to criticize him after four years, so what?

Sorry to inform your idiocy, my husband is not Yoruba.

Anu ohia!!
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by freshvine(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Beremx:
you are very stupid. If I campaigned for Buhari and I decided to criticize him after four years, so what?

Sorry to inform your idiocy, my husband is not Yoruba.

Anu ohia!!

Stupid, Idiocy, Anu Ohia all because of a harmless observation? Sorry sister for the frustration.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Beremx(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
You’re the frustrated one here. Don’t quote me if you want to talk rubbish. Buru nshi gawa biko!!
freshvine:

Stupid, Idiocy, Anu Ohia all because of a harmless observation? Sorry sister for the frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Not Spokesman Of Workers Over Salaries, Imo NLC TO PDP / Abaribe: Senate May Not Reconsider Gender Bills / Tinubu Has Approved Payment Of N3.3 Trillion Power Sector Debts - Adelabu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.