Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Urgent Help Needed About Uk Tier 4 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Needed About Uk Tier 4 Visa (697 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed About Uk Tier 4 Visa by mysticxxx: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
goodday to everyone in this forum.
i have an OND from a polytechnic in nigeria since 2003 and travelled out of the country to germany on tourist  but i was able to work with documents given to me by my friend. after getting enough work experience and making some money i returned to nigeria and  decided to return to college but this time in the uk to get my HND and possibly my BSC if there is still time. my problem is that
i have once had an order to leave germany and not to return after 10yrs because i overstayed and now that i want to apply to college in the UK i dont know if that immigration history will affect me , also i have about 5million naira in my account and thats the amount of money i made while working in germany. i need advice from someone in this forum if there is any chance of me getting the visa to return back to the uk for study, and if its a must that i must produce my tax certificate when submitting my application or i can submit only the statement of account. lastly considering my age i am 29+ and is there any chance that i wou ld get a visa to the uk to study the 2yrs course to gain my HND. thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Black People Died In Police Station After Being Caught To Police Station / Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? / Hawaii Residents In Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.