Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami (31818 Views)

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Kay25(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
I doubt if this man is normal
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by yommygift15: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
I laughed in Swahili, jail me because of NIN, this man is suffering a brain damaged, where will we categorize this now, threat or madness, now I know power intoxicate.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by niyidenrele: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:

Out of 82m, do you know the number of people who have 10 or more PVCs?

It's not a coincidence that

1. Voters register is 84m
2. NIN is 51m
3. Voter turnout is always below 40m, lowest is the last election due to card reader

It's not new that the median age in Nigeria is 18yrs, with 51m registered NIN, it means another 51m are not registered. This gives us 102m. Let's also assume that for the 51m who have registered, there are 20% more who are either too old, live remotely, just attained the age of registration or have simple failed to register for other reasons. Let's assume 10m to get a total of 112m. Let's just say 120m at worst.

There is no way we can be more than 150m

Hmmmmm, meaning it's just an estimation?
But I think the National Census Board, use to say that the 200m is just an estimation, even attested to by UN
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Asiwaju009(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, l laughed in Swahili language, see foolish person oo which prison u wan put us again, we are already in one,so ur mumu no let u know that Nigeria is a prison on its own. we ar not scared of ur threat o oga, been a prisoner is our best lifestyle
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Blackdisciple(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
yen yen yen yen!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by adanny01(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Murrynmama:

Wrong
Nigeria's estimated population of 200m is not accurate, we are far more than that number, may be 300m

The 200m is an estimate that has been contested and still being contested, 300 is just plain ridiculous and cannot be statically analysed.

When the last census was conducted, communities connived with adhoc census staff to inflate their population in order to attract political and economic development.

Don't forget that local governments and states are created based on population, schools are allocated on population, federal revenue is shared according to population and so many other benefits.

This causes communities to inflate their population by any means to attract these benefits.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by awoluyi(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2021
14 years imprisonment is too small, make it 140 years.
Since i was young and now I am old, I have never heard any intelligent statements from many of our public office holders.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ofiko123(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Why are you wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ / Lagos Appoints MC Oluomo Parks Management Committee Chairman / Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.