Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? (274 Views)

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / Tinubu: Should Nigerians Really Shut Up? By Promise Adiele / Policemen Deployed To Ihiala Election Anambra Seen Wearing Odeshi Juju Charm-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? by mekaboy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
When you read news of unknown gunmen opening fire and killing army and police, you wonder why the gunmen dont have casualty.

They came into an even in Anambra, where soludo was and Started shooting. I assume the police men positioned themselves to counter the gunmen. So how they managed to kill the policemen and escape got me thinking.

It became clear that the reason they attack the security agents and succeed, is because of charm, juju, odeshi.

Police can no longer secure anyone. So it seems the best option is for Nigerians to acquire their own bulletproof , juju and guns.
Re: Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? by Jashub: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bros juju is not what they used in overpowering the police in Soludo's case ; it was poor intelligence reporting within the security structure.
Re: Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Another Ogogoro inspired sermon.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? by mekaboy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Another Ogogoro inspired sermon.

Each time they shootout with police or army. They dont suffer casualty. Im sure th3 bullets from police don't enter.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? by colorsofrainbow: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
mekaboy:
When you read news of unknown gunmen opening fire and killing army and police, you wonder why the gunmen dont have casualty.

They came into an even in Anambra, where soludo was and Started shooting. I assume the police men positioned themselves to counter the gunmen. So how they managed to kill the policemen and escape got me thinking.

It became clear that the reason they attack the security agents and succeed, is because of charm, juju, odeshi.

Police can no longer secure anyone. So it seems the best option is for Nigerians to acquire their own bulletproof , juju and guns.
Buhari's trumpeter is now crying upandan...use odeshi for Fulani herdsmen ravaging your zone and leave SE out of your delusion afterall your god said you and Fulani are one grin grin grin
Re: Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? by mekaboy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Buhari's trumpeter is now crying upandan...use odeshi for Fulani herdsmen ravaging your zone and leave SE out of your delusion afterall your god said you and Fulani are one grin grin grin

How you jump into conclusion on tribes baffle me.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Rejects NIN As Voter Registration Begins June 28 / What Is The Power Supply Situation In Your Area. / The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.