Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,326 members, 7,940,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

What I Have - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What I Have (567 Views)

What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) / What I Have / Come Quick Guys, Look What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have by pappy4real(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
cant a dude use what he has to get what he wants? i need a helpful lady who can supply my financial needs while i loyally fulfil her feminine desires since both my folks and community cant help my situation. im getting desperate and confused on which way to go. any interested persons can reach me on my number: 07033752772
Re: What I Have by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
What feminine desires?like washn her undies?
Re: What I Have by pappy4real(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2011
^^ is that what ur own feminine desire is all about? if yes, then im sorry to disappoint u. the truth is that im serious over this issue. i've tried many things and its seems not to be going right with me right now and the only available resource is what i have just offered. i have not come here to be mocked, or to decieve others or be decieved or to scam any1 or be scammed. im damn serious, i need help and im willing to cross miles and bounds to get it
Re: What I Have by pappy4real(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2011
^^ is that what ur own feminine desire is all about? if yes, then im sorry to disappoint u. the truth is that im serious over this issue. i've tried many things and its seems not to be going right with me right now and the only available resource is what i have just offered. i have not come here to be mocked, or to decieve others or be decieved or to scam any1 or be scammed. im damn serious, i need help and im willing to cross miles and bounds to get it
Re: What I Have by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2011
No one yet understands what you mean. Are you planning on being a jigolo?

See the thing with dick is, it's EVERYWHERE, so that wouldn't be the best product to sell.
Any woman, even if she looks like the female equivalent of Seal, can get dick.
All she has to do is go to a club/pub and walk in front of a drunk guy. (poor lighting so they don't need to know jack until the next morning)

. . . if that's what you meant,

(1) (Reply)

Are U Good And Faithful Man Who Desire A 25yrs Old Feamle Teacher Wife.mail Me / Please Help / I Need A Sweet Gal 4a Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.