Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It (269 Views)

Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? / Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? / Your Phone Cannot Cause An Explosion At A Gas Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It by joylayo(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello house,
Not too long ago, my phone fell and it stopped working, it's is actually a Samsung tablet,(tab E), I have taken it to various repairers, yet they said it cannot work again, please I have information I need on the phone, please can the internal memory of the bad phone be swap with another type of the same phone, cause all my information is on the old phone. Please am in Lagos, thank you embarassed : embarassed-[ embarassed
Re: Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
You can take it to someone who use computer software platform to drive the Internal memory, such software is found in computer village, saka tinubu or even Samsung retails around VI. Or fly it overseas their is. O thing money can’t achieve

joylayo:
Hello house,
Not too long ago, my phone fell and it stopped working, it's is actually a Samsung tablet,(tab E), I have taken it to various repairers, yet they said it cannot work again, please I have information I need on the phone, please can the internal memory of the bad phone be swap with another type of the same phone, cause all my information is on the old phone. Please am in Lagos, thank you embarassed : embarassed-[ embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It by joylayo(f): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Fulaniherdmens post=100397167]You can take it to someone who use computer software platform to drive the Internal memory, such software is found in computer village, saka tinubu or even Samsung retails around VI. Or fly it overseas their is. O thing money can’t achieve

Thanks, do you have any link, I have already been to computer village, though it was to repair the phone
Re: Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It by AustineCJ: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
i updated my iphone11 to latest ios version and ever since then, it trips off at interval of 2min when in use and come ON again. but stays steady if not in use. all this started after the update lastweek. please guys help me.... what can i do? anyone with similar experience ? n how did you fix it ?

(1) (Reply)

Hot 10T Unboxing & Review | Don't Buy Until You WATCH This! / Suggest The Best Phones Ranging From 35K - 40K / How To Create Multiple Gmail Account Without Phone Number For Mobile Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.