Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Lil Tjay Destined 2 Win [zip Download] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Tjay Destined 2 Win [zip Download] (2801 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / {zip Download.} 21 Savage I Am > I Was 2018/album / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Tjay Destined 2 Win [zip Download] by aliceungeras: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Lil Tjay Destined 2 Win Free new album download and stream, hq songs, rar direct.
On December 4, 2020, the third single, "None of Your Love," was released. Interpolated from Justin Bieber's "Baby" and Ludacris' "Baby" from 2010. The fourth song "Calling My Phone," featuring American singer 6lack, was released on February 12, 2021, and was followed by a music video that premiered the same day.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://lil-tjay-destined-2-win-download.peatix.com/

The fifth single "Headshot," featuring frequent collaborator Polo G and American rapper Fivio International, was released on March 19, 2021. On March 15, four days before its eventual publication, the song was released via an Instagram live stream. It came with a music video, which was released on March 23.

Artist: Lil Tjay
Album: Destined 2 Win (2021)
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Destined 2 Win
02. Born 2 Be Great
03. Lil Tjay & 6lack – Calling My Phone
04. What You Wanna Do
05. Hood Rich
06. Oh Well
07. Lil Tjay & POLO G & Fivio Foreign – Headshot
08. Gang Gang
09. Go Crazy
10. Irregular Love
11. Lil Tjay & Tyga – Move (feat. Saweetie)
12. Slow Down
13. Love Hurts (feat. Toosii)
14. Run It Up (feat. Offset & Moneybagg Yo)
15. Part of the Plan
16. No Cap
17. Life Changed
18. Nuf Said
19. Losses (Bonus)
20. Move On (Bonus)

Merritt has been teasing the album since December 2020, when he removed his Instagram account, leaving only a post teasing a song called "Calling My Cell" with an undisclosed element. He called the album Destined 2 Win because he knew everything about him had the potential to be brilliant, and it focuses on his greatest achievements.

Lil Tjay's second studio album, Destined 2 Win, is his second studio album. On April 2, 2021, Columbia Records released the album. 6lack, Polo G, Fivio International, Saweetie, Tyga, Offset, and Moneybagg Yo all make appearances on the record.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Drama: CDQ Marks Birthday With Endowed Ladies In South Africa / Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere / Photos: Uche Nnaji And Wife Honeymoon In Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.