Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,339 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels (53752 Views)

How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by FBIBOT(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wahala for who dey use mtn... Have cursed never to use their sim again since 2015... Am happy i took that decision
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Polaris1: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Spar7tan:
Wetin cause the fight sef
Banks and MTN cook chicken.
Dem come dey fight over who go chop d kpekus.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Emperormartin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mine is since yesterday both mtn and even my Airtel data no dey last at all...d tin dey finish like magic!
I'm even thinking it's because of this Easter holiday... I might be wrong Sha...
But anyone with suitable answer
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by iHart(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
What if MTN floats a virtual bank?

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Number1benue: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
tried recharging thrice but kept receiving transaction failed responses

I just try online and ATM like this like this, both didn't work. Pain me die. Had to opt for Manuel airtime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by PoshTraveler: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
everybody is suddenly trying to recharge. even those wey never recharge for 4 months

3 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by witworth(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Abeg Dem just wan use the banks as bait and excuse, Dem sha wan take style pursue mtn comont for naija, na so our very own glo go start to dey do yanga soon, as if any naija own companies sabi run things better for us.
Anyway if Dem wan make Dem go, make Dem kuku tell them say make Dem go, we go see wetin our own fit do best.
Wrong nation, Dem dey try encourage Nigeria companies and make we dey use our own stuffs, na so Buhari fly go U.K now wey hin no use Nigeria hospitals and doctors for here. Hypocritical government and their irrational decisions

2 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Kobicove(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Dozie32(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na God and thunder go punish MTN
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by MMXX: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
after I just load paper card finish after much hassle with my bank app nia I dey see this thing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by observanc1: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nonsense. Is it not the banks that are owing MTN? What arrant nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by dvkot(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Oh no wonder
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by EbenezerTriumph: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Number1benue:

I just try online and ATM like this like this, both didn't work. Pain me die. Had to opt for Manuel airtime
where you debited?
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by wpadmin: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
I love MTN. I love their business model too.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Parpasawa(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
I EXPERIENCED THE ISSUE TOO, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, ID I MAY ASK, WHEN WILL THIS BE RESOLVED??
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by BigSarah(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
I bought airtime using Opay this evening
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by akseph1: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
FBIBOT:
Wahala for who dey use mtn... Have cursed never to use their sim again since 2015... Am happy i took that decision
Which one are you using. Kindly share which plan you are currently enjoying
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Jhayphil: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Offpoint1:
I no kuku dey buy card, as long I get data... I'm good

You nor get barbie be that o... Na phone call them like pass.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
wisewordd:
Mine didn't work too. I guess the offline vendors will eventually increase the price.
They have increased the price now sef
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by BlessedNuel: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
wisewordd:
Mine didn't work too. I guess the offline vendors will eventually increase the price.

We go switch network. No time
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by mejai(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
casdoruche:
Both banks and mtn are insane. I don't care. Banks are thieves while mtn are fraudsters
Hoodlums everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Jhayphil: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
I used GTB, it didn't work o. I tried First bank as well, e nor work sef o. I jus taya as I nr go fit buy paper nko.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Offpoint1: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jhayphil:

You nor get barbie be that o... Na phone call them like pass.
If she no dey OK with whatsapp call then na break up next
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by thelinguist: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Standard chartered is working.... I guess na old school banks.. Just recharged now

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Coronavirus1: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
No wonder I have try so much today see the message below

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Activated my airtel line
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by SouthSouth1914: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
phenomental40:
if na true na bank go lose
mchteew wetin concern me

Lol.., loose wetin? TELCOS have not been even paying for the services in the first place. I like this fight, let’s see who will succumb
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Cheeryfeet: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
When two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers

MTN and the banks are about to have a field day. FG dey wait una for review of taxation.
Yes. But let the Elephants also know that it's the grass they eat to survive.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by obinoral1179(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
I notice it this evening when I was trying to recharge my line, was force to get recharge card from a roadside vendor but I tried using my KUDA to recharge and it went well..

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by ProfitDomain(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Just tried it now. Nawa ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / BBM For Nokia Lumia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.