Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls (7040 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Duplexxx: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by SeunDobo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
MrGrimm:
I met this girl in Uniport she liked me, she kept telling me how cute I am and stuff. And she was cute too. We talked for a while and I decided to take her out. I took her out and the date went nice. I remember one day I was talking with her and she misinterpreted what I said, immediately she started saying "I'm not liket that" and I asked "like what?". She started saying how she can never be a runsgirl (prostitute), I had to explain myself very well because I don't know what she heard. After a while like some weeks she started treating me anyhow. If I call she'll not pick, those kind of things. I even offered to take her out somewhere nice for the second time, she told me yes, but when I went to the venue she said she's not coming again. I got over her. After a few months my friend told me she's a runsgirl. I was doubtful so I did my research and it was true, she now has a daughter. She's now a single mom. And upon she's a single mom she's still doing runs. You won't believe what most of these girls do, many men after all their hard work will marry them and these girls can keep a secret. I feel somehow when it comes to women. You can't trust anyone.

no how I can dated runs girl and I would not know ... I am Rosco for different olosho carry Dem Wella Wella since 2013 before I give my life to Jesus ...they are not good to marry for house unless they intentionally wonna charge but they can fuvck like mad ... my fool friend Marry runs girl I don nack different time mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by remyhighlife: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2021
I Dey Abuja, boredom choke. Pls introduce me to this rich hijab girls ����
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by DTrajectory: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
remyhighlife:
I Dey Abuja, boredom choke. Pls introduce me to this rich hijab girls ����
do they exist ?
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by DTrajectory: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Quality20:
Na only Northern girls I trust, esp hausa, fulani n igbirra girls, others I'm super careful with them. In fact if u want good girls come to sokoto
are you in Sokoto.. and would they marry an Igbo , Christain?
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by drmikeadams(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin if u born girl child now,just know say na 22ND century olosho u just got...argue with ur data
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
And that's what they deserve. Our only prayers for them is that they don't end up like Chidinma's victim.
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Getdabag: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin if u born girl child now,just know say na 22ND century olosho u just got...argue with ur data
no cap
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by MrbonZ: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Getdabag:
no cap
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by MrbonZ: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
drmikeadams:
Factz
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by plenitude(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Okay we hear
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Divoc19(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Most men will marry runs girls and they the men will tell you she was a saint angry
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Belafonte(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Many men are going to commit suicide or have stroke in future grin

Just marry and insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me On Sex And Premature Ejaculation, Its Making Me Sad / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.