Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,411 members, 7,917,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (37524 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2011

It is irrational for anyone to blame Buhari or Bakare for the misrepresentation of passion by alleged followers of CPC. For all you know, they might be followers of any northern affiliated party.

Who is to blame then if they can't,
"efisher":
appeal for calm from his followers knowing there was no way he would win the election

During the Night it seems to be calm although we heard they calling for salat Alahu Akbar (as usual if they want to start trouble) but the scene was calm by Operation yaki. not until this morning i notice no movement of Commercial Bus, then i know there is problem in Kaduna.

The Conc. Area are Tudun -Wada, and other place close to Bypass Express way. i heard just now that Mr. Biggs and a Police station was burnt down. the reason of such burning is to see if they can steal not for any reason.

Now to me the only Solution to this is that Buhari himself should Show up on Media (i mean TV) and appeal to his fellowers to stop causing trouble on his behalf if not it should be assume that CERTAINLY HE SPONSORED THE VIOLENCE ACT OR HE KNOW ABOUT IT

"efisher":
Buhari should have taken it upon himself to appeal for calm from his followers knowing there was no way he would win the election
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2011
And for my Fellow Brothers in Kaduna here try to believe 50% of what you here online

I Pray the\at God will turn down the evil expectation of this trouble Maker
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2011
AbaGhost:

@Ileke-IdI - your tribalism is thinly veiled
WE all can hear about leaving "your kind" alone

Judging by your pic, only your kind can love such a face :X
shocked shocked
cheesy grin cheesy grin

NLers, una sabi yab sha. I hail o!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2011
I just Call my Classmate in Zaria Now and he confirm that there is Problem too.

So friend pray for us here embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2011
Haba poster give us your source. A reliable one. See something to the contrary

Source: 234next.com,   http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5690747-146/story.csp

[b]
Kaduna residents applaud Buhari’s performance
By Chiemezie Enyiocha

April 18, 2011 01:13AM
 print  email  

There was jubilation among supporters of the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Muhammadu Buhari across Kaduna State for the victory recorded in the state during Saturday’s Presidential election.

Mr Buhari defeated President Goodluck Jonathan in the state, winning about 50 percent of the votes cast while PDP recorded 45 per cent.

Many commercial motorcyclists blocked the major areas of Kaduna metropolis, including Zaria road, Barnawa and Tudun Wada, chanting “sai Buhari, sai CPC.’ Some of them stayed awake till Sunday morning while the celebration continued.

However, there was disquiet in the camp of the PDP due to the outcome of the election. The fear is based on the theory that CPC is likely to take over the state in the coming governorship election on April 26, going by the result of Saturday. Out of perceived anger, Vice President Namadi Sambo jetted back to Abuja even before the election for his polling unit was announced.

A government house source said the state’s governor, Patrick Yakowa has told his family and aides to get ready to park their things out of the government house in case the election fails to favour them.

Also, there is palpable fear in the political camp of Ahmed Makarfi, whose return bid to the senate is seriously being threatened by his CPC opponent, Baba Ahmed Datti.

Security agents are still parading the state, while some are positioned in areas said to be flash points in case of any breach of peace although the state is generally calm[/b]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2011
op, your story hasnt been reported anywhere though.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2011
abibio2001:

Haba poster give us your source. A reliable one. See something to the contrary

Source: 234next.com,   http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5690747-146/story.csp

[b]
Kaduna residents applaud Buhari’s performance
By Chiemezie Enyiocha

I live in Kaduna now and currently everybody is panicking i don't have my Bother Digital Cam with me i would have capture some event for you. and BTW you are posting non updated News. I lived in Kaduna
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by 1025: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2011
I am from the south west and i supported BB. Nigeria deserve the government they get. Why people of the south could not vote for BB and allow the 8yrs power to shift back to South in 2015 still surprises me? Tribalism and conflicts would cost GEJ's government. This government would be the worst govt we can ever imagine, ppl should go and write it down.

@depointer1,
i am also from imo state and i agree with u 200%. there is a conspiracy here. we always complain that the hausas are always fighting for power but it is not true.
the first coup in nigeria was by the igbos and the hausas learnt from there. now u have a deomcracy where pdp agreed to a rotational presidency that will see every part of the country benefit without claiming been marginalized. the yorubas did their 8 yrs uninteruptedly, now obasanjo sole handedly gave the power back to the north so i ask, what is wrong in letting them enjoy 8 yrs like u did? just to introduce problem to the polity, u now introduce jonathan. when my right is denied, wickedness results. what the hausas are doing today is called fighting for one's right. that is the case in libya, yemen, egypt etc. since jonathan came on board, it has been bomb, riot, kidnapping and explosions even in his own state.
my only regret here is that the innocent ones die leaving these wicked and selfish ones.
jonathan cannot rule nigeria for 4 yrs without destroying us because he is nothing but a tool for those who have destroyed this country.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by olersquared(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2011
I read some comments claiming that this news in false but it's true but exaggerated. We could not sleep yesterday (in Kabala West Kaduna) not until the early hour of the morning because of this issue, even now people could not go out because they don't know wat next regardless of the deployment of the security agents everywhere.

I knew something like this may happen right from time because if u see the way these hausa guys are writing CPC boldly on the major roads in kaduna and even ready to go any length for CPC.

Let just pray this situation should not get out of hand not just blaming one another because a million post under this forum will not solve this problem.

Thank you
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by PapaBrowne(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2011
The sad reality is that these people would kill even those BB supporters that don't speak Hausa!!!

If you are a BB supporter and have family in the north, you better find a way to reach the violence inciting Buhari to call his boys to order!!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by nwaigbomg(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2011
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/apr/18/newsbreak-18-04-2011-001.htm

Presidential election: 20 killed in Bauchi, Gombe
From PAUL ORUDE, Bauchi
Monday, April 18, 2011

• Patience Ekaette, one of those injured in last Saturday’s bomb explosion at Happy Night Hotel, Kabala West, Kaduna. Photo: SHEHU K. GORO
Photo: Sun News Publishing

More Stories on This Section

No fewer than 20 people were fear dead in Gombe and Bauch state yesterday following the violence that erupted immediately after the results of the presidential election were announced.
In the Gombe State capital, the home of the PDP chairman in the state, Mr Jack Gupy located in Abuja quarters was set ablaze by irate youths suspected to be Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) supporters. Five people were reportedly burnt to death in the house.

In another incident, 10 people were killed and cars, houses and other valuables destroyed, in different parts of Bauchi State including Misau, Alkaleri, Wunti-Dada, Kofar Dumi, and Azare, as irate youths, mostly under-aged believed to be supporters of one of the parties unleashed terror on innocent people in the name of protecting votes cast in favour of the party.

Daily Sun gathered that tension enveloped Gombe town when CPC supporters suddenly went violent attacking innocent people.
It was learnt that their action was prompted by a text message that went round that the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state had planned to rig the election in favour of its presidential candidate, Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

According to an eyewitness, the protesters suspected to be CPC supporters were reacting to text messages that the PDP had already perfected moves to rig out the CPC candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).
“On Saturday night, CPC supporters in their hundreds besieged the INEC office in the state capital before the results were announced. They were there throughout the night. They broke windows in the INEC office and vandalized cars,” the source said.

The returning officer, Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) Abdulrahman (retd) had to come out and appeal to them to be calm. “After the result was announced on Sunday afternoon, the youths went to Governor Danjuma Goje's house and attempted to set it ablaze but were prevented by security men. They left the Government House and made for the home of the former minister of state for education, Mrs Aishatu Dukku at the Abacha's quarters and vandalized cars packed within the premises and part of the house. From there, the youths who were armed with matchetes and clubs proceeded to the house of the state PDP chairman and torched it.

According to the eyewitness, “five people were also burnt to death and one policeman on duty killed in the process.” Unconfirmed report had it that four others were killed by stray bullets.
The police was yet to announce the number of people so far arrested, but Commissioner of Police Mr Suleman Lawal has announced movement restriction in the state capital as a result of the crisis.
In Alkaleri, the irate youths torched buildings and cars just as the Chairman of Kirfi Local Government Council, Ibrahim Galadima and that of Bauchi LGC, Sabo Abdullahi Mohammed were molested and their vehicles burnt down.

In Misau, reports have it the family house of the SSG, Ibrahim Ahmed Dandija was torched by the irate youths while a Corps member who was an electoral official in one of the polling centre was beating to a pulp on his way to his station for the exercise. In Bauchi, the campaign office of the Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda located on Ran Road and several vehicles belonging to PDP agents were completely burnt down by the irate youths who blocked the main Ahmadu Bello Way leading to the Sa'adu Zungur Model School which served as the collation centre for the presidential election.

In Wuntin-Dada and Guru Area of Bauchi metropolis, three people were killed by the irate youths who questioned why the PDP won in some of the polling centres in the area. Two more people were killed in the Kofar-Dumi area of the Bauchi metropolis just as pockets of houses and cars were also torched in the areas.

As at the time of this report, armed military men as well as anti-riot policemen have been drafted to strategic locations in Bauchi metropolis to maintain peace just as the miscreants have been forced out of the streets in order to restore peace so that people can go about their legitimate duties which they had abandoned for fear of possible attack.

Unconfirmed reports have it that a number of the miscreants have been arrested by the State Police Command which however has not made any public comments on violence that trailed the presidential elections in Bauchi State as all efforts to get the Commissioner of Police, John Abakasanga or the PPRO, Mohammad Barau failed as all the calls put through to the mobile lines were not answered as at the time of going to press.

In Alkaleri, the irate youths unleashed terror on people during the conduct of the election setting buildings and cars ablaze just as the Chairman of Kirfi Local Government Council, Ibrahim Galadima and that of Bauchi LGC, Sabo Abdullahi Mohammed were molested and their vehicles were burnt down. In Misau, reports have it the family house of the SSG, Ibrahim Ahmed Dandija was torched by the irate youths while a Corps member who was an electoral official in one of the polling centre was beating to a pulp on his way to his station for the exercise.

In Bauchi, the campaign office of the Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda located on Ran Road and several vehicles belonging to PDP agents were completely burnt down by the irate youths who blocked the main Ahmadu Bello Way leading to the Sa'adu Zungur Model School which served as the collation centre for the presidential election.

In Wuntin-Dada and Guru Area of Bauchi metropolis, three people were killed by the irate youths who questioned why the PDP won in some of the polling centres in the area. Two more people were killed in the Kofar-Dumi area of the Bauchi metropolis just as pockets of houses and cars were also torched in the areas.

As at the time of this report, armed military men as well as anti-riot policemen have been drafted to strategic locations in Bauchi metropolis to maintain peace just as the miscreants have been forced out of the streets in order to restore peace so that people can go about their legitimate duties which they had abandoned for fear of possible attack.

Unconfirmed reports have it that a number of the miscreants have been arrested by the State Police Command which however has not made any public comments on violence that trailed the presidential elections in Bauchi State as all efforts to get the Commissioner of Police, John Abakasanga or the PPRO, Mohammad Barau failed as all the calls put through to the mobile lines were not answered as at the time of going to press.

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by PapaBrowne(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=16pt]IF BUHARI DOESN'T COME OUT TO CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER, HE SHOULD BE PUT UNDER HOUSE ARREST!

THE MAN IS A SECURITY RISK!! SAME AS BAKARE WITH HIS INCITEFUL STATEMENTS
[/size]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by chakula: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2011
I will not blame you people the Northerners has done it the 25% of Goodluck in the North has shown cleary they are contributing to Jonathan victory unlike in the South and East that Buhari has no single vote there.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2011
Quote from: Ileke-IdI on Today at 06:26:56 AM
Lol. As long as una dont drag Yorubas into this.

The violence can be settled between those two groups. I believe the SW's main focus right now is local development. And we got that.

Must u be typing with ur A.S.S facing the SUN just to get noticed from the MOON,  to the extent of quoting urself? Get a life
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2011
I heard a from a source that they are locating Yorubas house to burn cause they did njot vote for CPC
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

Erm , what ever you are, what follows after this will be my response to you from now cos your posts are bereft of anything near analytical .  
*silence*

No reasonable GEJ supporter would agree to your nasty comments. STOP SUCKING!!!
The guy who started the wrong comment was corrected and he kept quiet. I can't
understand why you continue TROLLING?

'' Edoyad is a thief
He is from koko State.
Therefore, all koko State citizens are thieves''
(That was your comment)

What was analytical about that? Any sense in your comments? No REASONBLE human being would have said so.
Get informed and STOP exposing your cretin to the world,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS:
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Pataki: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2011
PapaBrowne:

[size=16pt]IF BUHARI DOESN'T COME OUT TO CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER, HE SHOULD BE PUT UNDER HOUSE ARREST!

THE MAN IS A SECURITY RISK!! SAME AS BAKARE WITH HIS INCITEFUL STATEMENTS
[/size]
That does not solve the problem. Increase, bold and shout in capital letters, it does not solve the problem already created.

House arrest or room arrest. . . . it does not preclude those Northern youths from still protesting and vandalising anything PDP. We all know that when Jonathan went to Nasarawa, he was stoned there, only to now see that he won in the same Nasarawa state. . . .I laugh in Ijaw accent.

The mistake has been made inflating figures for Jonathan. . . . the logical thing now is: what is the way out?

You think arresting Buhari will solve this problem? Sit down and think again!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Odunnu: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2011
Lord have mercy!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2011
It pisses me off reading from people especially those outside the shores of Nigeria always looking for SOURCE to a sensitive issue such as these. When someone opens a thread to give exact location of where a thing is happening and continually updates to fill on present happening, you open your a[i]rs[/i]es and scream SOURCE abi na SAUCE.

One day una go hear say one of una own don dey worse situation and una go dey find SOURCE even from phone call from another of una own. Nor worry SunNews, DailyTrust and Co go come to una aid when one of una own don hear am.

Stewpid set of people.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2011
No clue why you want to rig an election then act surprised when people are upset by it.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Markenny(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2011
lol !!!! yesterday my wife mother(inlaw) called me and said nigeria made headline in german news paper,that there election work out no report of voilence, and news paper wrote that nija is nice example to other africa cointry,that maybe other africa will learn from nigeria,
i wounder what german news paper will write again when there will find out
there will b war soon,it alread starting,lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2011
GoodMuyis:

I heard a from a source that they are locating Yorubas house to burn cause they did njot vote for CPC
The mugus will soon ask you for SOURCE or maybe a PHOTO.

That's what they are good at.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Diligence: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2011
These brutish tendencies HAVE kept the northeners where they are right now and they still don't give a hoot!  What a marriage!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2011
They have enter our Line now i just manage to come and post this if you can help us call seciruty pls do it Causw we are iun trouble we are i Kabala west
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jonabee(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2011
Most of you NL making negative comments on the person of HIS Excellency, Dr GOODLUCK should just grow up and be wise! Your naivety is nerve-wrecking. Your idiocy is merely the level of your subconscious idiosyncrasy.

Could you be more intelligent than over 22M Nigerians who have voted GOODLUCK? We knew he would win even before the election because he is a better candidate, Atleast much better than your BB. Buhari has had his fair share as a military dictator and he did not deem it wise to create the arena for credible election or even democratic government!

Pls grow up or break off & away from our current New Nigeria of our dream!

GOODLUCK to you, GOODLUCK to me, GOODLUCK to everybody, GOODLUCK Nigeria!!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by presido1: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2011
I thought oyb wrote somewhere that BB supporters are Matured, Educated, Well to Do, Rich etc. Those rioting must be PDP or ACN supporters than.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Markenny(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2011
@goodmu, say your prayers and i am prayer for u too, god help nija,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by chagga(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2011
Pataki:

That does not solve the problem. Increase, bold and shout in capital letters, it does not solve the problem already created.

House arrest or room arrest. . . . it does not preclude those Northern youths from still protesting and vandalising anything PDP. We all know that when Jonathan went to Nasarawa, he was stoned there, only to now see that he won in the same Nasarawa state. . . .I laugh in Ijaw accent.

The mistake has been made inflating figures for Jonathan. . . . the logical thing now is: what is the way out?

You think arresting Buhari will solve this problem? Sit down and think again!
The fact that jonathan was stoned does not translate 2 him been hated by majority of Nassarawa people. Rememberv he went 2 Lafia where d concerntration of muslims is very high n u ll agree with me that Nigerians voted along religion n ethnic line . Nassarawa has abt 50% if not more xtians n d minority factor played a part in this too
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2011
I promise to keep you updated

We manage to push them back with stick and stone thereafter Security force appear

BUT THIS RIOT IS REAL NOW

BRB
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2011
BEFORE YOU READ MY REMARK PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM FROM THE EAST. ITS AMAZING SEEING HOW PATHETIC AND CLUELESS MOST NIGERIANS STILL ARE. THOSE FROM THE SS, SE AND SW WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HAND OF SOMEONE WHOM THEY REGARD AS A BROTHER THAN BE SAVED BY A STRANGER. WHAT A SAD STORY BEING TOLD HERE. IF A PARTY WHICH HAD JUST 7 MONTHS OF NATIONAL RECOGNITION COULD PULL THIS MUCH CLOUT AGAINST ONE WHICH HAS HAD 144 MONTHS RECOGNITION IN NIGERIA THEN NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN THAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED "GOODLUCK" AND HIS BAND OF SHARKS, KILLERS AND THIEVES.

LETS SEE THIS IN A CLEARER LIGHT HERE. THE CLUELESS NIGERIANS JUST ELECTED A CLUELESS AND OBVIOUSLY RETARDED INDIVIDUAL FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. IF IN 12 MONTHS OUR FOREIGN RESERVES HAVE BEEN ALMOST DEPLETED WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. PERHAPS WE WOULD BE GOING TO GHANA TO BORROW FUNDS. I REMEMBER THAT IN 1996/97 NIGERIA, CHINA, INDIA AND INDONESIA WERE ALL RATED AS DEVELOPING NATIONS BUT NOW ONLY NIGERIA IS STILL A DEVELOPING NATION WHEN INDIA, CHINA AND EVEN INDONESIA ARE SUPER POWERS TODAY, HOW SAD. WE ARE THE LARGEST BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD, THE THIRD LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL IN THE WORLD, YET WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE LED BY THIEVES WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BESIDES SELF ENRICHMENT.

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE AVERAGE IBO MAN IS CORRUPT AND PREFERS HIS OWN KIND. AN IBO MAN CANNOT EVEN TELL THE TRUTH TO HIS BROTHER OR EVEN HIS WIFE BECAUSE THEY LOVE DECEPTION AND ONLY DANCE TO THE TUNE THAT FAVOURS THEM SUCH AS THE PDP TUNE. CORRUPTION CAN ONLY WALK WITH CORRUPTION. THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR OF THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE. I AND MY FAMILY VOTED FOR THE DUO CALLED BB BECAUSE UNLIKE MOST NIGERIANS WHO DIDNT, I BELIEVE IN A BETTER FUTURE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THIS FUTURE CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE LIKES OF PDP BY WHATEVER REPRESENTATION THEY HAVE. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS COLLECTIVELY WE WOULD BE PRAYING FOR GOD TO REMOVE THE MAN GOODLUCK FROM OFFICE BECAUSE THE WORST HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Odunnu: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2011
May God protect you. I'm on my knees in prayer
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2011
Some of us knew this would happen.

It is not a suprise!

Igbos (and Southerners) should the North immidiately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.