Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,730 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

Toyota Camry 2004 Transmission Not Selecting Completely - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Toyota Camry 2004 Transmission Not Selecting Completely (138 Views)

Couple Goes Completely Nude On Live Video (PHOTOS) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2004 Transmission Not Selecting Completely by Cashogie: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hi house,

Kindly assist with my 2004 automatic Camry not selecting completely, 1. It jerks when trying to enter gear 2 &3. Secondly, it won't complete the selection after gear 3.
My mechanic introduced me to a gear Man that suggested on working on the fibre.
Please kindly assist on what to do, in order not to tamper with the wrong thing in the car.
Many thanks for your continuous support.

(1) (Reply)

“serving His Nation Was All He Needed To Do Since He Was 9” – Sister Of Missing / Electronics Tuesday. / Studies Have Found That Nearly 60% Of The Deaths In The United States And Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.