Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Financial Advisor At AIICO INSURANCE PLC. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Advisor At AIICO INSURANCE PLC. (176 Views)

Information About AIICO Insurance Plc Of Nigeria / AIICO Insurance Exposed To N4bn Claims Due To 31 Outstanding Court Cases / Sunmonu Succeeds Aig-imoukhuede As Chairman, Wapic Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Advisor At AIICO INSURANCE PLC. by Hayb93(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2021
I am a Financial Advisor at AIICO INSURANCE PLC | Specializing in Flexible Endowment Policy, Annuity Policy,& Tax Rebate.

Protecting people from the uncertainties of life and helping them get what they want is my duty. I do this by providing clients with suitable coverage against financial and health risks.

In addition to the above, the following services are also available: -
Assist professionals with key information on how to take the risk of longevity off the table and retire happy

Advise clients on the best options for tax reduction/rebate

Arrange health insurance travel plan for personal accident and medical emergencies, vehicle insurance and marine insurance

Offer clients long-term and short-term business opportunities with competitive returns on investment

You can contact me on 09065614400 (Abiodun)
Re: Financial Advisor At AIICO INSURANCE PLC. by opolo: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Is AIICO Endowment Plan still worth it with the prevailing inflation in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Millions From Perfume (scent) Making Business / Memo To Rotimi Amaechi: The President Is Right On SGR For Eastern Railway / Brand New LPG Tanks At The Right Prices, In Nigeria - See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.