Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Learn How To Advertise On Facebook!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn How To Advertise On Facebook!!! (106 Views)

Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Advertise On Facebook!!! by Rdegreat: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Learn How to Advertise on Facebook by Yourself !!!!!!!

1. We will show you how to create Create CATCHY Facebook Business Page.

2. We will show you how to GET MORE THAN 300 potential prospects who are interested in what you sell or the service you provide to LIKE and FOLLOW your business page.

3. We will show you How to SHOW YOUR ADVERTS TO LOTS OF PROSPECTS who will be interested whatever you are selling or services you render..

4. We will show how to CREATE AWARENESS of your business to lots of potential prospects who will be interested in your business.

5. We will show you how to ENGAGE your potential prospects with your post. Getting them to COMMENT,SHARE and LIKE your posts..

6. We will show you How to Create Adverts that will make your potential prospects not to only send you I am interested messages,But also GET THEM TO BUY whatever you are selling.

7. If you organize online training,seminars, coaching,My team and I will show you how to run Facebook Adverts to get more people to join your WhatsApp group.

* We will also show you how to get your prospects to send you message from Facebook directly to your Whatsapp.

8. If you sell ebooks,My team and I will show you how to use Facebook Sponsored ad to reach prospects that will pay to buy your ebook

9. We will show you how to use Facebook Lead Generation campaign strategy to get your potential prospects details like phone number and email..

10. We will show you How to use Facebook TRAFFIC campaign to Create advert that will DRIVE LOTS of your potential prospects TO VISIT YOUR Website..

11. We will show you How to Create Adverts to get your potential prospects VISIT YOUR LOCAL STORE...

My team and I will show you how to achieve all of the above using Facebook Sponsored Adverts Campaign..

Pick a campaign from the above mention let’s show you how to START MAKING MORE SALES using Facebook Sponsored Ads...

If you are interested,Kindly Contact 07055366664.{Regular Call or Whatsapp}...And let us know which of the above you want to learn...

- We can also help you to achieve any of the above mentioned for your business...

Call or Send a WhatsApp message to 07055366664

We can also help you Run Advert for your business on Facebook, and get more people to buy what ever you are selling...

Our services are pocket friendly

Just send a WhatsApp message or call 07055366664 ,Tell us what you want to achieve with the advert and we will help you achieve and surpass it..

Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook!!! by Rdegreat: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
We can help you and we will also teach you how to reach lots of people with your adverts and get them to buy whatever you are selling

Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook!!! by Rdegreat: 3:16pm On May 10, 2021
Don't miss the next online Training !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Showing Off Good Deeds. / The Mystery Of The Resurrection / What If God Is A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.