Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

NFC Boss Dr Chidia, Sen Kalu Pay Last Respect To Late Ngozi Okoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFC Boss Dr Chidia, Sen Kalu Pay Last Respect To Late Ngozi Okoro (178 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) / Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFC Boss Dr Chidia, Sen Kalu Pay Last Respect To Late Ngozi Okoro by MightyPen: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2021
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Film corporation, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe on Friday paid their respect to late Lady Rosemary Ngozi B. Okoro in Arochukwu local government area of Abia State.

Dr. Chidia was among the entourage of the Chief Whip of the Senate Senator Orji Uzor Kalu , Senator Chris Adihije, Chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and other well wishers who attended the burial of late Lady Rosemary Ngozi B. Okoro in Arochukwu local government area of the state where they prayed for the repose of her gentle soul.

Taking to his official Twitter Account he wrote ; " Yesterday I honoured the funeral of late Lady Rosemary Ngozi B. Okoro held at White House Lawn,umuezurike Road, Arochukwu. I commiserate with my dear friend,Sir BCB Okoro Ksc for the loss of his dear wife and the good people of Arochukwu for losing their illustrious daughter. #DCM"

Nigeria Daily also reports that Chief Whip of the 9th Senate and Senator Representing Abia North ,Senator Orji Uzor Kalu while consoling the husband, Sir BCB Okoro Ksc and the people of Arochukwu over the loss of their illustrious daughter urged them to take solace in the fact that she lived a fulfilling Christian life.

The Senate Chief Whip in speech, he said; “I am here today to pay My last respect to late Lady Rosemary Ngozi B. Okoro. I also commiserate with my dear friend, Sir BCB Okoro Ksc for the passing away of his dear wife and the good people of Arochukwu for losing their illustrious daughter. May her gentle soul rest in eternity with the Lord.”

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2021/04/03/nfcboss-dr-chidiasen-kalu-pay-last-respect-to-late-ngozi-okoro/

(1) (Reply)

Peace! peace! peace! / Youth: Nigeria's Untapped Goldmine, Most Valuable Asset...... Eydan, Yapjen. / Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation In London Is An Attack On The North -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.