Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,855 members, 7,906,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Do Not Weep For Me But Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Weep For Me But Yourself (206 Views)

Ifeanyi Adeleke: Why You Shouldn't Weep For Davido's Little Boy / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / This Ember Months you shall not Weep, Download The Song For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Weep For Me But Yourself by jonatoye(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Do not Weep for Me but Yourself

WORD FOR TODAY
Jesus came and fulfilled the purpose of His coming which is to save all mankind from their sins. The major issue about your own life is if you also will fulfil the purpose of your creation in this perverse generation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But Jesus, turning to them, said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children." (Luke 23:28 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the women of Jerusalem saw how Jesus was beaten and His suffering in a build-up to His crucifixion they cried their heart out. The Lord told them not to cry for Him but themselves and their Children because as far as He is concerned He is fulfilling the purpose of His coming.

In this generation, there is a need for critical evaluation of our lives and the way we live to see if we are fulfilling the purpose of our creation. We are the ones that know the will of God but choose to do otherwise. We are too busy and unavailable to live sacrificially to render quality service to God and humanity. We need to take heed and live to please Him now that we have the grace to do so. We need to shift focus away from criticizing what people have done and are doing to what we are doing and how we are living our lives.

+ Do you live to fulfil the purpose of your creation?

Lord! I receive the grace to fulfil purpose in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Jesus fulfilled His purpose; it is now left for you to fulfil your purpose in the land of the living!!!

Have a Purposeful Weekend!!!
Re: Do Not Weep For Me But Yourself by GeneralDae: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Well nice thread, although the passage never said it's because he knew he was fulfilling the purpose of his coming though. But in all, your message here is superb.
Re: Do Not Weep For Me But Yourself by culf: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Thanks for this

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Universal Law Of Tithing. The Truth Is... / Sound Scriptural Perspective On The Trinity By Reno Omokri / Your Tithes And Offering Should Be Your Plan B By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.