Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,111 members, 7,973,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation (28861 Views)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by AfonjaConehead: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Abalado:
Them talk say Yinka Odumakin is dead?na true?

Guy it's true o....it's in punchonline!!!!
What a loss.
The loss of a good man!

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Advocate500: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:
the government should look into this Man's case before it get to another level
while we look into your brain.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by JohnSin97: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Abalado:
Them talk say Yinka Odumakin is dead?na true?

It seems true... we're yet to know the cause...
Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by JohnSin97: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ebuka78:

But you supported it when Nmandi Kanu was arrested.

Sunday Igboho didn't call for the heads of Igbo leaders like Nnamdi kanu was calling for the heads of Yoruba leaders..

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Judolisco(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:
boko haram level arbi which level? Make dem go arrest am na
Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by babajeje123(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:
Like they have looked into fulani's herdsmen on killing spree or the Boko haram that shot down the jet fighter. Misplaced priority!
Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by BarrElChapo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
You are thinking well my brother.

You see how the who is who in yorubaland are lending their voice in his support, that's a signal that they're all behind him.

But see a typical asslicker like Mr. Ubani and by extension most igbo elites. Will your lawyer help you resist arrest upon invitation if it comes to that ? Ike gwuru undecided

mbaise1000:
Mr ubani's advice describe the governors in the south east, and self appointed igbo leaders, cowards, compromised and some other words I will not use here, that's why they collectively want to sacrifice kanu and IPOB, to please some fulani vultures, unfortunately on the other hand most people from the other side who are going to come here to support mr sunday's bravery and the advice from his people not go there and be sacrificed are the same people who are calling for kanu to be shot at sight, such hypocrisy, my position is that mr suday should not be molested or harrassed or sacrificed for anyone or their ambition, anyone who cannot say the same about other people calling for the freedom of their people is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by franxalive(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Riversstate:
That terrorist must be arrested and jailed asap

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Eriokanmi: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:
Did you mean shekau's case? What of the fulani bandits killing and maiming nationwide..isn't their case worse than Igboho who uses no gun but only asks fulani bandits to stop killing our people? Some people are fond of thinking upside down

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogun kill IGP ogun kill who sent him and everybody who is a government security stake holder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by kissdabride: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
Good... Igboho must be arrested! Nigeria remains ONE, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
What are you waiting for you can go and arrest him too don't be coward but before then make sure your shekau banditry minister Gumi and is Fulani alien are also arrested

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by rotadeco27: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
If my people like they should allow igboho to be arrested , Fulani go Bleep their wife and daughter in the their presence like 2 sums ! Now we should be organising another protest more massive than end SARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
ddeola:
Ìgboho is NOT responsible for insecurity in the South-west, he's restoring security.

Mr. IGP, please invite the following characters if you are serious about security:
1. Shekau - boko satan
2. Miyetti-devils president who keeps threatening the peace of the land
3. Sheik Gumi - spokesperson for bandits

Demonic people buruku. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Please include Hell Rufai as well

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by samdaisi: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
please stop that arrant nonsense why can't you rephrase your word like IGP is under pressures to arrest Gimi that said Boko Haram has purchased anti aircraft weapon , this week Wednesday our alpha jet was attacked without asking Gimi to come for policemen interrogation.

again let your useless IGP invite Shekarau first for killing close to a million of people in North,,let him invites Fulani herdsmen and bandits that have been terrorist Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Eriokanmi: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Where is the DSS..I think say na Dem dey handle matter like this abi na only Nnamdi kanu matter Dem dey Sabi masturbate on
DSS bawoo? Didn't you hear they shot at Sunday Igboho and his boys along Lagos ibadan expressway after he resisted arrest? When the DSS discovered that no bullets penetrated him they took to their heels. It was actually a joint operations comprising DSS, military and police. The man strong gan. My advice, this man means well for yoruba race and he's a man of peace. To say na me, I for no get dat kain patience before I go don strike oo. Sunday Igboho is really a good man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Oladipo1166(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ebuka78:

But you supported it when Nmandi Kanu was arrested.
bro your leaders were the one the betrayed him

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Being invited doesn't mean he must go.... it is for him to honor the invitation or... just not go.

All Nairalanders are invited to my ehmmmm..... wedding on Saturday April 31, 2021... VCP Hotel, Victoria Island. Show screenshot of this post for entry. Thy stomach shall not suffer for the lack of food neither shall thy throat thirst for international liquors.

Should I go grab those who don't show up?
Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:

What is his offence can you tell me and I will tell over 100 failure offences the authority had committed that promted people like Kanu, Igboho and Asari to pushed the button.

Let your so called federal government stop supporting fulani killer bitchs. Tell your so called Fed government to stop nepotism and let equity reign then watch if these people I mentioned their names above will not calm down.

Tell your federal what to do the right thing then no one will push the button. Arrest Sunday will never calm down the tension infact it will worsen it because another Igboho will rise and more deadlier.

Has ipob succumb? has MEND succumb? despite show of force by your so called useless federal government of fulani empire?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by ShootThemAll(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
ozodigboo:

I don't think so, Chairman
Tinubu wants to be President and feels he has to be in the good books of the Fulani and the Presidency, to achieve his aim.
Igboho is doing the opposite.
The Presidency expects Tinubu to call Igboho to order. Otherwise nothing for him.

Yeah, that's the game on a long run.

Before Tinubu calls him to order there must be an agreement for APC 2023 presidential ticket, that means it's the same thing I said, Igboho is working for Tinubu COVERTLY. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
It is a known fact that Miyetti Cow terrorists and Buhari are not happy that Chief Sunday Igboho is still a free man. They'll love to make a big statement with Igboho's arrest that Nigeria is effectively in their evil pocket and that they own Nigeria.

You know what ? You're all mad - Buhari,IGP,Miyetti Terrorists, all fulanis and their sympathizers. You want Igboho arrested but Gumi and his criminal bandits are free to continue with their bloody business,right ? Arrest Igboho na,crazy people ! You're just about to open another war front but this time around,you'll be dealing with guys that are ways smarter than you can ever be !

Just bring it on ,fools !

2 Likes

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Emergingnation(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
Good... Igboho must be arrested! Nigeria remains ONE, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Nigeria is Dead already , buried with green and white COFFIN according to your moniker..

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:
when will the government look into Gumi's case
Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by NobleRace: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
ozodigboo:

I don't think so, Chairman
Tinubu wants to be President and feels he has to be in the good books of the Fulani and the Presidency, to achieve his aim.
Igboho is doing the opposite.
The Presidency expects Tinubu to call Igboho to order. Otherwise nothing for him.

Tinubu is in a strait. He doesn't want to offend Buhari and northerners, also, he doesn't want to offend Yorubas. So, he's keeping his mouth shut on the issue.

Moreso, Igboho is no longer pursuing Tinubu's interests. Ignoho is PDP, while Tinubu is APC. So, Tínubu cannot call Igboho to order.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by KoshCAD: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
JAOS:
Get your father ready to do the job if he's man enough.

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by EDOLUWA: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
This Govt should leave all the human right activist alone and face insecurity squarely, afterall where in a democracy that allows freedom of speech.

Let the government come out and tell us why the fight against the criminal elements is largely unsuccessful.

Infact it is high time for Emergency National Security Summit because the bad news of killing, maiming,raping, kidnapping etc on the pages of newspaper on daily basis is too worrisome and shows no one is safe any longer, if the bandits could lay ambush against sitting governor s then who else is safe?

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Allpurpose1: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Why is he inviting him that local police department cannot do? If it's that important, he can as well stop by in his house to see him. He wants him to go all the way to Abuja just for what. In Nigeria, nobody is trustworthy. Nigeria has bigger problems right now ( Boko, herdsmen) than inviting someone to Abuja. Or are you planning to recruit chief Igboho to join the police? I think the man is being security conscious and very smart. So it's his own decision to honor someone's invitation or not. Not a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by KoshCAD: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
Hope you have father. We will like if he can face igboho to arrest him.

Beside, you and who are one?

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by kokomilala(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
I hate to say this,but I'll spill it anyway.Any attempt to forcefully pick up Igboho may signal the beginning of another civil war in Nigeria.The North and its despicable Fulani herdsmen know that water has turned from the back of their fish.They know they're done for once the South West breaks away from Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by KoshCAD: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Sunday Igboho should be arrested by the police asap!
Is your father that useless that he not man enough to go and arrest him?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by amboh(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed, Ameen.
Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by Atom007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

You are a goat

1 Like

Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by olatuns2017: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
dre11:
Oyo CP spoke with activist, says letter came from Abuja –Source

Igboho right to reject purported IGP’s invitation, says YCE scribe

https://punchng.com/ig-under-pressure-to-arrest-igboho-as-activist-snubs-police-invitation/

After Ighoho arrest!

Some people will block road
Burn tyres and spoil tarred road

Also some people will get shot/dead

At the end of the story Nigeria will continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar Hugged Each Other At Akure Airport / Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists / Abdulmumin Jibrin Takes To ‘Babysitting' After Exclusion From House Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.