Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,065 members, 7,933,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Else Can I Prove, That I’ve Paid My Rent? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Else Can I Prove, That I’ve Paid My Rent? (209 Views)

How I Pay My Rent / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Else Can I Prove, That I’ve Paid My Rent? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
My landlord refuses to give me a rent receipt when I pay my rent. Can I use my video recordings as proof that I paid my rent?

Absolutely!

This is one of the many reasons I usually have evidence of payment of whatever transaction I am making.

Any business and transaction done on words of mouth without a voice record is void and can be denied.

It is always advisable to always go a step further when transacting with people, This will serve as evidence of the defense.

I can recall recently that I visited a bank to open a domiciliary account for my boss, I had some dollars on me for the opening of the said account, Upon getting to the bank, The account officer who will carry out the opening of the account was... see more answers here>>>https://buggingquestions.com/question/my-landlord-refuses-to-give-me-a-rent-receipt-when-i-pay-my-rent-can-i-use-my-video-recordings-as-proof-that-i-paid-my-rent/#comments

(1) (Reply)

Used Paving Stone Mould For Sale / This Luxury Apartment Building Is Designed On A 648sqm Plot Of Land (photo) / Urban Crest 2.... Call +2347032775707 For More Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.