Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

This Should Serve As An Encouragement To Everyone Out There (pictures And Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Should Serve As An Encouragement To Everyone Out There (pictures And Videos (225 Views)

Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Should Serve As An Encouragement To Everyone Out There (pictures And Videos by Elistho(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders.

Actually, am sorry for not posting this in the right section.
I brought it here for a reason.

The pictures and videos you see below is me.
Hustling in a bustling environment to make sure I earn a living.

We know POS business is a blooming but risky business.

I actually took the risk to put food on the table, rather than fraud that my peers are into.

I created this video to tell the youths that the situation in the country is not encouraging and we need to stand up for ourselves.

A youth like me is into full blown entrepreneurship, you can follow thus.

Please, nairalanders you can make this viral to encourage the youths. Fraud is not the only way .

#Lalasticlala
Re: This Should Serve As An Encouragement To Everyone Out There (pictures And Videos by Elistho(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Modified

I'll add videos soon, I can't post it now due to some errors.

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Fined $2.75bn For Violating China’s Anti-monopoly Law / Industrial Waste Bin In Abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.