Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings (1806 Views)

Marketers Blame Oil Price, FOREX As Cooking Gas Price Rises Again / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Effium Killings: Umahi To Rebuild Ebonyi Community Destroyed By Communual Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Resurrection212:
Of course Awolowo is my mentor and political father. That left this sinful world about 35 years ago and the name still keep ringing to the world.

Who is talking about Zik again even here in IMO state we don't know him

He left the world through sniper means..Lol..what a foolish man.

Your mentor died of rat poison... Awolowo is a disgrace even to rats.
Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Resurrection212: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
That's your damn business.
Juliusmalema:

He left the world through sniper means..Lol..what a foolish man.

Your mentor died of rat poison... Awolowo is a disgrace even to rats.
Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Afamsi: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Megatrix:
What kind of silly headline is this from the Guardian. I've read the story through twice and I still can't find where Ebony is blaming Anambra state for the attacks.
They just want to break Igbos into segments. Our unity dey fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
waledeji:
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 you need to check the excesses of this poster. Rule 2 is broken here pls

Lol

Are you saying late Awolowo is now a nairalander?
Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Megatrix: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
Mr man I am from IMO state from mbaise precisely I'm a prince future king for that matter.
You are a clown
Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Megatrix: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
You lack ability to comprehended.
show us the exact portion where they said Anambra state is responsible for the attacks. Afonja fool that is ashamed of his own ancestry busy claiming igbo but your disgusting nature can't be hidden by any disguise.
Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2021
johnmartus:
So all these people with tribalmark are Yoruba. Some of you are stark illiterate, tribalmark is not a child abuse it's our culture .

The same tattoo many of you guys most especially whites are struggling to have was originated from Yoruba people.

Afonja people self
johnmartus:
So all these people with tribalmark are Yoruba. Some of you are stark illiterate, tribalmark is not a child abuse it's our culture .

The same tattoo many of you guys most especially whites are struggling to have was originated from Yoruba people.

Afonja people self
[quote author=johnmartus post=100457617]So all these people with tribalmark are Yoruba. Some of you are stark illiterate, tribalmark is not a child abuse it's our culture .

The same tattoo many of you guys most especially whites are struggling to have
Re: Ebonyi Indigenes Blame Oil Discovery for Effium Killings by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
Of course Awolowo is my mentor and political father. That left this sinful world about 35 years ago and the name still keep ringing to the world.

grin
Resurrection212:

Sign of a Yoruba Muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND / Resident Doctors Vow To Terminate Training In ABSUTH Over Lingering Crises / Nigerian Army Generals Now Stealing Weapons And Selling To Terrorists – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.