Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,620 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. (2458 Views)

This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by drmikeadams(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.

And the award for d most foolish being for 202! Goes to...... grin
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Kondomatic(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
You're a Nigerian. Buhari is your president You're broke And you have a girlfriend? Don't you like yourself son?

E possible sef say you be Arsenal fan.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're a Nigerian.
Buhari is your president
You're broke
And you have a girlfriend?
Don't you like yourself son?

E possible sef say you be Arsenal fan.
I'm trying my best, but she doesn't want to appreciate my love for her. I'm depressed already sad
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by fattprince(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Stay on your own if you can't afford to take of your girlfriend.

You want to be having sex with someone's daughter which you called your right because she is your girlfriend not even married to you

but you can't take care of her needs which is also her right because you are broke.

Young man respect yourself stay single If you can't afford to take care of her needs.

Many are really mad in this country but few are roaming.
I thought nobody likes me since I'm broke. Well I have a girl that support me without expecting back. And we had sex. So the problem is not being broke the problem is loving who doesn't want him.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by slimman007: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.

You are a fool man how can a man in it right senses borrow to please a girlfriend whom you are not legally married too.You the worst simp I have ever come across and worst of it you are dating a leech and entitled girlfriend who doesn't show appreciation in the little you have been doing for her.Ask yourself what value has she added to your life ever since you have been datin g her.Let me point out here she is your girlfriend not wife so her giving you sex is optional.You have no right over her body until you are legally married to her.If I may advice you I will say don' t marry her since she has started giving you issues when you both are not married imagine when you finally married her she will lead you to your early grave due to high blood pressure.A word is enough to those that has listening ear use your tongue and count your teeth
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Michelle55:

Then he has no business being in a relationship.. He should focus on making money first.
Man wey no get money im preeq no dey stand, women should be the last thing in his mind.
hmm, e no easy like that, body no be firewood, but back then, relationship is by affection, why things come be money money
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by candygist: 12:49am On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:
Update: I tried to call her, but she's now annoying me https://www.nairaland.com/6490481/girl-annoying-me-much-shes...

You want to marry a girl that can't work for her inwardly and rather depend on you to pay all big her bills. If you are a young man, I will advice u to focus on getting rich and not in a bitch.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:
Update: I tried to call her, but she's now annoying me https://www.nairaland.com/6490481/girl-annoying-me-much-shes...

I am going to be nice here or polite.

Bros your girlfriend have got you wrapped around her fingers. Does she not work ni? Why are your borrowing money to dash someone for tv subscription are u kidding me? People borrow money to invest in business not for tv subscription.
Your girlfriend is not wife material tell her to cut her coat according to her size.

You need to.hustle build your life your future business get skills etc. Stop wasting your time on her.

Going forward tell her the truth you don't have money you are in debt etc if she stays then she is for you if she walks away then not for you.

God help u bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Aboki Man / Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? / Husband You Must Be Above Your Wives, With These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.