Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

So Happy. My Death Has Been Postponed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Happy. My Death Has Been Postponed (297 Views)

Nigeria’s Central Bank Digital Currency Enaira Has Been Postponed : (CBN). / Amaechi: My Brother’s Death Has Left A Huge Responsibility On Me / They Have Just Won 50 Million Naira. So Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Happy. My Death Has Been Postponed by childofdoom1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
I was relieved to see that the enrollment process for WASSCE 2021 has been extended till April ending. After which, logistics and planning for the exam might take the whole of May, before I guess the exam will be in June.

This means I have two months to live freeeeee (April and May) before my secret of squandering over 250k of enrollment money is brought to the fore, and I go to jail
Re: So Happy. My Death Has Been Postponed by chatinent: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Can I send a message across to my grandma through you?

1 Like

Re: So Happy. My Death Has Been Postponed by Cerebellum: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
To slap and cut this OP balls dey hungry me

(1) (Reply)

Uncover The Importance Of Bathroom Mirrors In Melbourne / Don't Be Afraid Of Bullets - Defence Minister Tells Troops / Newsimo: Primate Ayodele Names Enemies Of Uzodinma, Says No Peace Until Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.