Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,426 members, 7,923,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:57 AM

Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? (600 Views)

Nl Newest Feature "Most Sections In" ..good Idea Or Not? / Which Radio Station Wil U Pick As D Best In Nigeria? / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2011
I would probably Pick my Section - Joke section as the best-Reason: You'ld always find a cause to Laugh cheesy
Politics Section grabs my Worst section in Nairaland, Irrespective of its Status both in N.l and Globally, the section exhibits a great deal of biased, Sentimental and Tribalistic minds thereby denting its Image emersely embarassed
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Abbycrown(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2011
I don't know of the worst; but to me, the romance section is the best with all the touching stories. wink
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
^ Romance is filled wiv Funky humans and Derailers lipsrsealed
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Freiburger(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
One will expect to always hear/see romantic languages at the romance section, but it is just the opposite. That makes it to me the worst. i don't really know about the best, but i think the health section isn't bad.
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Abbycrown(f): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
El Guapo:

^ Romance is filled wiv Funky humans and Derailers lipsrsealed
Freiburger:

One will expect to always hear/see romantic languages at the romance section, but it is just the opposite. That makes it to me the worst. i don't really know about the best, but i think the health section isn't bad.
I try as much as possible to focus on the original post once derailment sets in. wink
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by iice(f): 3:34am On Apr 19, 2011
Best: TV/Movies section
Worst: Religion
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2011
^ Lol @ Iice.

Dear i'ld go wiv u on the Best choice but er which Pagan path are u unto??
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by 190: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2011
best: sexuality section

worst: romance section
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by iice(f): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2011
My path
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
190 Sorry to tell u this, u and ur gang made Romance what it is today! tongue

@Iice, hun was that an answer??
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by iice(f): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Yes
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nice, Mind elaborating the Paganism?? I wanna get involved! wink
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by iice(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
No can do wink
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
Iice You're hurting my emotions embarassed
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by iice(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
And?
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
And i might decide on changing my mind about bringing u over to Madrid! cheesy
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Odunnu: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
Now you are guilty of derailing your thread.
@OP: best - Politics reason being that I just discovered i'm a political animal.
Worst : Sectionalism/tribalism (hope thats the name). Reason: the hatred spread thereon can choke me to death if I remain in there more than 5mts
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
^ Xactly am sorry to have derailed my thread, couldn't really help myself at seeing Iice having her index finger in her mouth and staring ***** at moi embarassed

Thought Tribalism Zone and Politics are under same genre?? undecided
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by 190: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
El do me a favour

Kiss the a[i]ss[/i]-hole of a rooster angry angry
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2011
^ You wish i decline! Would have faired berra if it was ur G.f kiss wink tongue
Re: Which Would You Pick As The Best And Worst Sections In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 20, 2011
Best- fashion. People are strictly on topic there.

Worst- romance.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Standard Website For N15,000 / Lease. / Private Computer Home Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.