Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? (944 Views)

Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Apart From Sex / 8 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Everyday / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 04, 2021
How do I make him at peace and happy without compromising mine?

We do quarrel, it started from the beginning of our relationship
I love growth very much,I was applying for msc when we met, and he was doing a job where his pay was low. I thought msc was good, so I would advise him to do that, and his dad also wants him to do msc, but he would decline. We fought so much on that. He's always saying he's broke, so I thought if he had msc, he would get a better job and we can start our family,and I saw msc in computer science as GROWTH.
That was our first major fight and argument

I have seen him as my husband since the first day, we started dating by me asking a friend to
help me find someone I can marry, he told me there's someone he knows I would love so much because he's just like me. He linked us together, told him there's a sister that wanted a guy, so he knew I was the one looking for boyfriend/husband.
I was wowed and wanted to hear from him. I have never loved someone before so I poured everything on him, I was very happy having him, I saw him as my soulmate, husband, friend, best friend,twin everything on the very first day even before I met him because I trusted my friend when he said he found me a soulmate.
My boyfriend was lovely, but after few days became arrogant. He wanted intimacy, cuddling, everything, but I wanted us to wait after our wedding, but he can't wait. I jokingly would ask him when we will marry, he would say he can't Marry anyone if he doesn't date for years,he would say I should not disturb him, very arrogant words. He knew from the start that I want to marry him, and one reason is to be able to satisfy his sexual desires, and cook for him. Then I was 21, I was very naive, I thought men can't endure sexual desires so I would pity him. He would heavily daily complain of not eating food, so I would wish to be cooking for him, and the only way I thought was getting married to him but he doesn't even answer when I talk about when we will marry.
After some months,he said in 3years time, he would be ready.I later took my mind off it, not like I wanted marriage immediately but wanted us to have a plan and work towards achieving it together but he usually doesn't want to hear anything about it
My boyfriend is claim to love me just as much and more than much, but his past arrogance, hurtful words, treatment reduced my love for him over the years.
Fast forward to now, I love him but just an inch of what I used to have for him, like 2/10. That's because over the years, he has said the most hurtful things to me and I'm already over marriage, because all the good things I wanted and worked for never came to pass. He's just having his butterfly when mine is deadsick. He turned to ouv relationship motivational speaker, and would accuse me of finding someone else or because I want to travel first, that's why I behaves certain way. God knows I have never in my life considered any other person, I don't even talk to males unprofessionally, I'm just over the stupid yeye love I was having and it doesn't mean I would leave him or anything.
Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2021
My Sister since you love growth somuch, try plant beans and encourage it to grow, I assure you it won't dissapoint.
Please let the young man be! What makes you think an Msc guarantees a better job, pay or life?
He's an adult, he knows what he wants, you have advised him or made your suggestions, you don't have to force it down his throat. Ah ah, do your own Msc and get the better job and pay for both of you.
Lie lie love. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by lilvicky68(m): 5:46am On Apr 04, 2021
You can never make everyone happy. some people can never be happy in this life..no waste your time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2021
U will have to break up with him unless u will keep opening up to him like a flower and cut short your life and destiny.

Happy Easter, on this resurrection day,I pray you will receive the grace to do the right thing, congratulations to everyone
Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by Joshmodest(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2021
All I see here is a guy who wants to arrange is life in the e pattern that suits him , and a girl who wants to re arrange his plan , and make him work things out according to her calendar ..
Now this is why I'm scared of relationships , so I'm supposed to ignore other girls , prove constantly that I'm not cheating , apologize unnecessary for things that don't matter , and all this for a girl who doesn't trust me enough to have sex with me , for a shallow mentality that makes her feel that's why I'm wasting 3 years to date her , When it's not as if I'm a virgin .
I'm speaking from experience cos I currently dating a girl that also wants to change me completely , when u can simply date the good boys u want me to be ? .
If u love the guy , free him from all this marriage talks and unnecessary pressure , and lastly no guy would take a lady who wants to wait till they get married before having sex serious , believe me on this !

2 Likes

Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by ThiagoKid(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2021
Dump him!
He belongs to the streeeet...

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2021
This girl sef.

Carry your problems go Cele. It’s too much.

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
He Is A Baby Husband To Be. U Just Av To Pamper Him Or Pet Him.

Re: How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? by GoldStick(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
What'sapp 09017224883 if you are crazy and slutty girl for sweet orgasm play with no strings attached

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Of This Rape Stories Are Lies / Where Can I Find A Girl That Would Pamper Me Financially? / Ever Loved A Girl Without Wanting To Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.