Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both (18759 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
streamsofjoy:

Na woman born u?
The woman wey born me no dey head her fam...na my dad be d oba of house.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by kurlz(f): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

Once loyalty is involved, their will be special respect, attention, submission & appreciation ma'am..

Loyalty is heavy and that’s why it’s hard to find..

Gift is more of a compliment and compliment encourages...

I hear o. English man. I was only spelling things out. Thanks
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by InvestingExpert(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by addictiv(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
When there is bills to pay and tasks to do.. It's the man alone, but when there is benefits to recieve and enjoy it becomes a shared responsibility between both partners or the woman happily waltzing in as the head.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by InvestingExpert(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good evening
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by InvestingExpert(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Good morning family
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by InvestingExpert(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning world
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by InvestingExpert(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning people
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Oppavii(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
I repeat, the man is the head of the family, the woman can be anything from the collar downwards ...
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by efficiencie(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
Marriage in Nigeria doesn't give room for equals rights for now.

Not necessarily true...whether there is room for it or not depends on the parties involved and not the country...as for me I am graced to be the Lord of my home, my LORD Jesus is the overlord of my home. Hence my wife has to be someone who agrees with this power structure...but some other men may choose not to be like this and that is their choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Patch A Leaking Pot With Sand And Super Glue / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.