Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,030 members, 7,949,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Raising For House1411 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Raising For House1411 (400 Views)

The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids / 4 Secrets To Raising Wealthy Kids, According To The Billionaire Rockefeller Fam / Raising 1000 Millionaires Within Six Months..free Financial Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Good morning. I am posting this here because it has to do

with career and growth. I am looking for an avenue to break forth in life and become an employer too. As a young fellow, I am currently not financially stable, but working towards becoming one.

I am looking for Nairalanders willing to invest in m

e and invest in my Journey. And I am prepared to offer my identity, my certificates; birth certificate, baptismal certificate, local government certificate, primary school, FSLC, Olevel certificates, first degree level certificate and NYSC certificate as collateral (as these are the only things I have I can give as basis of trust that borrowed funds will be returned)

I am looking to raise 480,000. These monies will be refunded within a year and 4 months i.e within 16 months unfailingly.

21 9141 9494 UBA
Re: Raising For House1411 by doggedfighter(f): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Stating what exactly you would have done or do with the money will help fasten it.
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord good morning sir. I saw a post of yours about the port... Please can you hook me up with such Job
Re: Raising For House1411 by IgboWarlord(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2021
House1411:
IgboWarlord good morning sir. I saw a post of yours about the port... Please can you hook me up with such Job

Well,i am an independent clearing and forwarding agent in Onne port PH..You'd need a clearing license for a start..It also depends on if the city you live in has a sea port..
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Well,i am an independent clearing and forwarding agent in Onne port PH..You'd need a clearing license for a start..It also depends on if the city you live in has a sea port..

Where live doesn't have a port sir..
But I can relocate if there is a job opportunity over there sir.

How do I get a clearing license and what's the cost
Re: Raising For House1411 by IgboWarlord(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2021
House1411:

Where live doesn't have a port sir..
But I can relocate if there is a job opportunity over there sir.

How do I get a clearing license and what's the cost

The Nigerian Ports Authority issue the clearing license..When i got my license im 2017,it cost me approximately 100k,with all the wahala and bribes involved,you know this is Nigeria na?...For a start,i'd advise you to work with a clearing agent for about a year.So as to know the nuances of the business and also save money to start out on your own..If i may ask,where are you currently based?

Please,stop all this Sir something..all of us are trying to make ends meet..
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

The Nigerian Ports Authority issue the clearing license..When i got my license im 2017,it cost me approximately 100k,with all the wahala and bribes involved,you know this is Nigeria na?...For a start,i'd advise you to work with a clearing agent for about a year.So as to know the nuances of the business and also save money to start out on your own..If i may ask,where are you currently based?

P)s)a)this Sir something..all of us are trying to make ends meet..
100k is heavy ooo
Thanks for getting back to me. I am currently in kwara state and planning on relocating.
Re: Raising For House1411 by IgboWarlord(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
House1411:

100k is heavy ooo
Thanks for getting back to me. I am currently in kwara state and planning on relocating.

When you relocate,we can talk business...All i can tell you is that there are a lot of opportuinities in this sector..Take care and stay safe.
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

When you relocate,we can talk business...All i can tell you is that there are a lot of opportuinities in this sector..Take care and stay safe.
Ok thanks
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2021
House1411:

Ok thanks
thanks
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Monday April 19
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Updated
Re: Raising For House1411 by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

It is well / Snapchat Marketing For Beginners / Nigerian Gospel Preacher, OMAS AUGUSTA SHAKA Is America’s Amazon In U.s.military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.