Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Understanding INVESTMENT - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Understanding INVESTMENT (914 Views)

Understanding Investment - Types Of Investment / Understanding Investment Bias: What Influences Investors’ Decisions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding INVESTMENT by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Stumbled on some fundamental truth's recently during study, just thought to share 10%.

Yes there's nothing new under the sun, there's no secret any where concerning wealth, there's only privileged information, if you have it and execute property, then you succeed.

The only way money multiplies is through, investment, this is what separates the rich from the poor

Who is a poor person - a poor person is someone that cannot afford what he/she needs when they need it.

Who is a rich person - a rich person is someone that can afford what he/she wants when they want it.

WHAT IS INVESTMENT - an investment is any platform where value (solution or convenience) can be exchanged for the reward of money.

This is the ultimate key to becoming rich, your job is an investment, your business is an investment, the challenge many face is that they don't do well to make sure the money from their jobs fetches them more money via investment in other things that don't require their presence.

If you are into business it never stops you from investing in other businesses as well.

Look money is like a soldier, the more you have the greater you chances to fight many battles (live large or invest massively), the most important thing is that you send these soldiers (via investment) to go and conquer territories and bring you more slaves (money).

If all you have is your single job or single business, sorry to say you are POOR, you must have at least multiple platforms that fetches you money on a consistent basis, you must sit down and tell yourself to invest in other things outside what you currently do that will fetch you more money.

HOW DO YOU CHOOSE AN INVESTMENT VEHICLE

1. Conquer fear - life is a risk, not taking any risk is even a bigger risk, yes people have been scammed and lost money in the pursuit of investing, and so what! You must tell yourself you won't allow fear govern or inhibit you from creating an avenue where you can make extra money.

2. Understand your psychological composition and risk level - there are businesses that are highly risky in nature but also brings in good return's, there are those that have low risk with small returns. Understand first what you can afford to lose and not have heart attack grin. Yes it's so important that you know yourself and know what you can take. There are no absolute guarantees in investing, so understand what it is you can part with and still be fine.

3. Have an investment goal - the investment you are embarking on how much do you want to raise from it? And what investment platform can give you that amount?

4. Understand the nature and demand of what you want to get into - it's called understanding the value chain and responsibilities involved in the business you want to invest in, if you are investing in poultry and you're a banker, that's a faulty start, you don't have that time to take care of the chicks and monitor the activities, so rather invest in something that won't require your presence but will make the required return's.

5. Make investment choices out of adequate information and not just the profitability rate - this is the most important of all, 30% of the the money you are going to make from investment depends on the nature of the business you engage in, 70% of what you make will be dependent on your understanding of the entire business and how it works.

Happy Easter - make I go chop wink

4 Likes

Re: Understanding INVESTMENT by Kennyfancy(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Understanding INVESTMENT by structuredan(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Whatsapp me if making 6.4% of your total investment daily is enough 08166633268
Re: Understanding INVESTMENT by NikolaValenti: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
I love useful information, so I can't help but share mine with you! Because of our complicated banking system, microloans are gaining popularity. Therefore, I can advise you to go to FitMyMoney and figure out for yourself what the benefits are, and which companies are the best. As for me, very informative and interesting. Take advantage of it!

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Traders: This Alt Token Will Make You A Millionaire If You Buy & Hodl / Beautiful Estate For Sale @ogun State sango ota, obasanjor farm #60m / In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.