Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,937 members, 7,938,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. (1113 Views)

When Is Biafra Coming? / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by BiafIntel: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth- Isaiah 43:6

Where is "afar" ? Tell me what you see on the name at the right-low side of the below old/ancient map of Africa.

"North" means Fulani slaves of Britain and South means Yorubas who are aiding the north in holding us back.

https://biafrandotorg.files./2015/07/biafran-map-1.jpg

2 Likes

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Terorislam: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Had it been that Biafra is a bad thing to the Igbos, honestly the hausas and yorubas especially the wicked Yoruba Muslims could have supported it

6 Likes

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by BiafIntel: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Terorislam:
Had it been that Biafra is a bad thing to the Igbos, honestly the hausas and yorubas especially the wicked Yoruba Muslims could have supported it
You are right bro. Do you know how to post the picture map? I tried with the image enclosure, but can't.
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who get that Bible verse wey mention "Sons of ABIA...."

Does Okezie Ikpezu know that his state is in the Bible ?
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by sonofspada(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by triple996(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin yamuri people
una go wait taya

1 Like

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Amotolongbo(f): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:
I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth- Isaiah 43:6

Where is "afar" ? Tell me what you see on the name at the right-low side of the below old/ancient map of Africa.

"North" means Fulani slaves of Britain and South means Yorubas who are aiding the north in holding us back.

[img]https://biafrandotorg.files./2015/07/biafran-map-1.jpg[/img]

One of the reasons why I do see the Biafra thing a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by BiafIntel: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
One of the reasons why I do see the Biafra thing a joke grin
You are irrelevant. Even your deadwood president is afraid of Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Did you read your president's comment of yesterday from his dead hospital bed? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Biafra is a prophecy fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
See how these people turn their religion into a joke!
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by naija4life247: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Balogunodua(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:

Ok.... grin

Biafromo is coming... grin
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Balogunodua(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
sonofspada:
cool

Yes grin

Biafra is in Sudan so all alaigbo should pack there loads straight to Sudan.... grin
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Ojiofor: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Who get that Bible verse wey mention "Sons of ABIA...."

Does Okezie Ikpezu know that his state is in the Bible ?

Abia state is an acronym of Aba, Bende, Isuikwuato and Afikpo (Abia).
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by IgweOfNnewi: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
lalasticlala seun mynd44 OAM4J, hope this acceptable
Re: Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
The reason why this Biafra thing dey pain me be say na jokers dey run the agitation.

If to say na credible people now sheybi YORUBA for use them as ally and the breakup of Nigeria go fast.

But look at something now... What kind of clowning is this bayi? sad

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In Ilorin, Donates N10m To Kwara Mosque / Igbos Should Stay Clear Off June 12 Protest / June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.