Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend (2786 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Duplexxx: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oboy na cheating be dat o

One of those guys go dey cane her o

Those kind of girls I call them BITCH
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
yeah bro about 4 of them ....but are not sexy...holy holy gehs....
YOU GET SENSE O, I swear.
Imagine that.. You better near them oo. But sometimes those holy holy na fmt prolly cos thier parents they watch them like hawk. I know one babe like that way back, SU but her thick soft ass was evident even through the long maxi gown. Stays with her married aunt but the day wey she handle my pipe on code I nearly speak in tongues and na so her ringtone no be here oo. Despite that sha goodgirls dey for real cheesy
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
dairykidd:

Imagine that.. You better near them oo. But sometimes those holy holy na fmt prolly cos thier parents they watch them like hawk. I know one babe like that way back, SU but her thick soft ass was evident even through the long maxi gown. Stays with her married aunt but the day wey she handle my pipe on code I nearly speak in tongues and na so her ringtone no be here oo. Despite that sha goodgirls dey for real cheesy
lol,come enter heaven make I see....but you have a point though...
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by healthbing(f): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Well.. from experience is not worth it..
Since you're are not married to her she is free to go out with a guy but she has to let you know....
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Athemisia: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
StacyO:

So be it.

My type of person would chop other guys money without asking shi shi from my man

You better drop this mentality of "make I chop guys money". Your type usually end up being used for money ritual, sex slaves, etc. The wind carry our words far beyond our imagination.

Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Aksnoopy: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Illiterate Nigerian girls don't know what going on a "date" means. It means you are going to hangout with a potential love interest.

If you boyfriend or girlfriend goes on a date or hangs out with different guys and ladies, you definitely dont have a relationship.
Most Nigerian girls are retards!! grin
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Athemisia:

You better drop this mentality of "make I chop guys money". Your type usually end up being used for money ritual, sex slaves, etc. The wind carry our words far beyond our imagination.

Lol

Why do you think living things have thinking faculties?

Me, I hang my coat where my hand can reach.
I cannot come and kee myself.
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Cindy222(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
dairykidd:

What's the difference btwn a date and hangout? What do u do on both outings? Why would u agree to hangout or hangin with another guy alone in any environment when ur in a serious relationship? Do u even know that any right thinking man values the respect u accord him over any bloody fake love u girls profess? Do u know hangingout,in or about another guy with or without the knowledge of ur man is the highest show of disregard and disrespect? Next line of lies and deceit will be to label him insecure.. abi? Its not rocket science a lot of u get ghosted or used at some point in time because u showed a wise brother how u should be treated.. like trash. No wonder that moniker keeps saying "Nigerian girls are useless".. well maybe not all of them

A date is different from a hangout. The mindset people have when going on a date is different from a normal hangout. People who go on dates have romantic feelings as a mutual thing between themselves even if they don't act on it but it's there. A girl can go out with a toaster,that outing is called a date. Then a hangout has to do with friends just normal friends,it can be old primary school mates or old secondary school friends or something just a platonic friendship thing no matter the gender. So its different biko.

Then talking about hanging out without your boyfriend's consent,if you had read my reply well you would have seen the part where I said if your boyfriend isn't comfortable about the hangout he can go with you so his mind can be at ease...From that statement doesn't it show that he knows about the hangout but he might not be comfortable she's going so they can go together biko read and digest well ehn...

I wanted to talk about the generalization you just made about Nigerian girls been useless but no need,I am glad you corrected yourself 'Not all of them' so I rest my case.
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cindy222:

A date is different from a hangout. The mindset people have when going on a date is different from a normal hangout. People who go on dates have romantic feelings as a mutual thing between themselves even if they don't act on it but it's there. A girl can go out with a toaster,that outing is called a date. Then a hangout has to do with friends just normal friends,it can be primary school mates or secondary school friends or something just a platonic friendship thing no matter the gender. So its different biko.

Then talking about hanging out without your boyfriend's consent,if you had read my reply well you would have seen the part where I said if your boyfriend isn't comfortable about the hangout he can go with you so his mind can be at ease...From that statement doesn't it show that he knows about the hangout but he might not be comfortable she's going so they can go together biko read and digest well ehn...

I wanted to talk about the generalization you just made about Nigerian girls been useless but no need,I am glad you corrected yourself 'Not all of them' so I rest my case.

Lol..I thought I was reasoning with someone matured. Your opening statements gave u out and then i checked ur profile. No offence.. good night grin
Re: Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend by Cindy222(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol..I thought I was reasoning with someone matured. Your opening statements gave u out and then i checked ur profile. No offence.. good night grin

Lolz.....when people don't have anything else to say when they have been held down they resort to statements like this so I understand dear. No offence taken. Sweet dreams hehehehe....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 35-year-old Nigerian Woman Who Is A Virgin / I Dated 4 guys In The Last 2 Years / Guys Note!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.