Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,321 members, 7,925,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (17413 Views)

Authentication Of Educational Documents At Ministry Of Education And Foreign Aff / The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Joshara: 9:48am On Jan 25
Hello Drdammy,
Are you still into this? If yes email your contact to me @sosjoshua922@gmail.com
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:21am On Jan 25
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Abassco: 1:54pm On Feb 04
Hello Drdammy, do you still do the authentication process. Pls contacted me @olaklassik07@gmail.com. Cant get your contact.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by shinnok: 8:41am On Feb 08
drLammy:

Hi, just click on my name my contact information is just on my signature.

I need no other confirmation, I trust u. I'll call you if that's okay by u
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by laycon(m): 11:34am On Feb 28
I recently had the pleasure of working with Dr. Lammy for document authentication and legalization services in Abuja, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. From start to finish, Dr. Lammy displayed professionalism, efficiency, and a genuine commitment to ensuring everything was handled with utmost care and accuracy.

His knowledge of the process was evident from my first consultation. He made what could have been a complex task remarkably simple. Dr. Lammy patiently answered all of my questions and provided clear explanations, putting my mind at ease throughout the entire process.

Not only was he thorough in his work, but Dr. Lammy also completed everything in a timely manner. I was impressed by his attention to detail and the level of precision he demonstrated in handling my documents. He ensured that everything was in order before submission, saving me valuable time and potential headaches.

Thanks to Dr. Lammy's expertise and professionalism, my documents were successfully authenticated and legalized without any complications. I am incredibly grateful for his assistance and would not hesitate to seek his services again in the future. If you are in need of document authentication and legalization services in Abuja, Dr. Lammy is undoubtedly the person to trust.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by abdulqodir442: 4:41pm On Mar 07
@laycon, please can you drop your mail so that i can reach out to you on how you went about the process.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:13am On May 08
abdulqodir442:
@laycon, please can you drop your mail so that i can reach out to you on how you went about the process.

Thanks in advance.

My number is on my signature
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:15am On May 08
Good day, for those that keeps asking if i still handle this process. I still do and i deliver your authenticationn and Legalization swiftly as usual.

Thank you for trusting with your documents.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by toemie(m): 10:43am On May 08
I have just completed an authentication and legalisation process with Dr Lammy. I needed to authentic my marriage certificate and my wife and children's birth certificates and legalise it at Belgium Embassy in Abuja. I followed this thread and decided to take my shot by reaching out to him. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the process. The process was seamless though it took some time because of some additional request by the embassy which was absolutely no fault of his. If there is anyone here who is still doubting him I can tell you that he is genuine. When the documents were ready, I told him not to send it through DHL as I would be in Abuja for a short official trip to collect them. I met him physically and he was as pleasant as he is over the phone. I highly recommend him and won't hesitate to refer him to people as well.
Thank you Dr. Lammy.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Dhrey207: 4:52pm On May 10
Dr lammy, will I book an appointment before sending my documents to you or no need for that …. Please explain to me
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by skedoboy(m): 6:00pm On May 31
Dhrey207:
Dr lammy, will I book an appointment before sending my documents to you or no need for that …. Please explain to me

Did you later get your documents authenticate?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by xenobia6: 1:18pm On Jun 19
Hello,

Can I authenticate and legalise my BSc transcript (student copy)? As my school doesn't give students the official copy. It's for an MSc at an Austrian University which requires the authentication and legalisation of my BSc certificate and transcript. Do I need to stick to those two documents or I should authenticate more of my documents in case of other requirements?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25
toemie:
I have just completed an authentication and legalisation process with Dr Lammy. I needed to authentic my marriage certificate and my wife and children's birth certificates and legalise it at Belgium Embassy in Abuja. I followed this thread and decided to take my shot by reaching out to him. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the process. The process was seamless though it took some time because of some additional request by the embassy which was absolutely no fault of his. If there is anyone here who is still doubting him I can tell you that he is genuine. When the documents were ready, I told him not to send it through DHL as I would be in Abuja for a short official trip to collect them. I met him physically and he was as pleasant as he is over the phone. I highly recommend him and won't hesitate to refer him to people as well.
Thank you Dr. Lammy.

Thanks chief for this review.
Its really gone a long way.
Much appreciated, also i wish you all thr best. Thanks for your extra generousity also.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25
Dhrey207:

You need not book an appointment before sending your documents.
Sorry for the late response , Number is on my signature
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25
xenobia6:
Hello,

Can I authenticate and legalise my BSc transcript (student copy)? As my school doesn't give students the official copy. It's for an MSc at an Austrian University which requires the authentication and legalisation of my BSc certificate and transcript. Do I need to stick to those two documents or I should authenticate more of my documents in case of other requirements?

You can request for thr original hard copy of your transcript to br sent to the ministry.
Perhaps thr student's copy is thr original copy handled over to you from thr school not a printed copy from your email.
Then that could also work.
You will most likely need tour transcript for applications into Austria School. Although different schools has different requirements
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Omadheno230: 5:50pm On Jul 22
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Omadheno230: 11:47am On Jul 29
Good morning nairalanders.
Last week Monday I made a post concerning my business dealing with Dr. Lemmy.I complained about his inability to send me my documents after paying for the job.I wish to retract my earlier statements and insinuations.Furthermore let me say that:
1.The fault is not his because he offered to send those documents through a transport company he is familiar with but I opted for a different transport company which he said he hasn't done business with before.
2.Clearly the driver used to send the documents to me from Big Joe Motors sent them to a different transport company - Eagle line for whatever reasons.That was the reason I didn't get my documents on time.
3. I received the documents this morning from Eagle line.They are all intact and complete.
4. I wish to apologize to Dr. Lemmy for my erroneous earlier accusations.
5. Let me also recommend him without reservation for all your documents authentication and legalization both original and photocopies.Don't entertain any fear.For the few times I have done business with him I am confident he can handle all your documents safely and professionally. Thank you Dr Lemmy for doing an excellent job.I appreciate you.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by philsbaba: 11:55pm On Aug 17
Dr Lammy is is trusted and reliable. His fees are also affordable. I’d recommend he any day for your legalization and authorization. He is also experienced in anything related to processing student visas. Well done Dr Lammy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bingham University: Postgraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session / What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study / Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.