Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? (4215 Views)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Have you noticed that some guys are more interested in sleeping with other people's girlfriends or wives. They enjoy it. They may have their partners, but may be more interested in sleeping with other people's girlfriends. Am not even talking of single ladies. it's like if these guys hear that a lady is in a relationship, it's like it sounds sweeter for them to sleep with. If you bring a girl, they may not woo her, but if you woo the girl and win her, then their chase to sleep with the girl may begin...

I may not be perfectly correct, but some guys may be so.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by anitabella: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Human nature for u..

Na food way person tiff chop dey sweet pass...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
shocked

I'd pick an encumbered lady over a freelance lady anyday, any time simply because the best conquest is conquering an already conquered fortress.

Nothing does a man's ego a better good than knowing that he can make another man's wife moan in bed.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by ShadowCracker(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd pick an encumbered lady over a freelance lady anyday, any time simply because the best conquest is conquering an already conquered fortress.

Nothing does a man's ego a better good than knowing that he can make another man's wife moan in bed.

Yeah same way other men would enjoy pummeling the vagina of your wife cool.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by harmargedon: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Because they are still alive. When they end up dead from a 9mm, they'd be sleeping no more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You and them are very Mad
Nonsense Ego

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by ecolime(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back again werey man. We don miss you grin

BTW, No one should listen to this particular advise oo. Awoof dey purge belle.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
The Thrill and it's also less capital intensive grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by ifytrik(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Same reason why kids love playing with other kids toys, everybody loves having a taste of something the've not eaten before, that is nature for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Strong sexual bond and connection that the owner can't create between him and his wife, the only thing the owner knows is paying bills, he can't even seduce his wife, she's kuku my wife, no dirty talk, their marriage is a serious one, even kissing na only during wedding anniversary

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by pepperdemzombie: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stolen food is sweet!

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by ifytrik(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Strong sexual bond and connection that the owner can't create between him and his wife, the only thing the owner knows is paying bills, he can't even seduce his wife, she's kuku my wife, no dirty talk, their marriage is a serious one, even kissing na only during wedding anniversary
No matter the amount of love you have for a paticuler food, if you are forced to eat that same food everyday you will eventually get tired of that food, that is just the case of husband and wife, nothing more.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
ifytrik:
No matter the amount of love you have for a paticuler food, if you are forced to eat that same food everyday you will eventually get tired of that food, that is just the case of husband and wife, nothing more.

Somehow you right but my point is making reference to how couples start
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by futurerex: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
ifytrik:
Childish talk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by habsydiamond(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
When some of u guys start to dey summersault dem go think say una score goals like Agahowa or Obafemi Martin's no knowing say na thunderbolt dey worry una.... Hands off another man's wife ooo... Ironically truth is sweet lie is bitter.. If u know u know
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by thatsleepboy1: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
To do bad thing dey sweet pass visa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by BigYash: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stolen water ,they say is sweeter . But sometimes the water fit be poison wen go las las kill somebody.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Yewandequeen(f): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Yeah same way other men would enjoy pummeling the vagina of your wife cool.
thank you for reminding him. Mtcheeeeeww

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Trust me banging a married woman gives the best satisfaction you can get grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by HolySword: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
HolySword:
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

Mr man please go and sit down
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by MansoryMX(m): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is how your village people are dancing and rejoicing to stupid and doomed lifestyle of you and your kinds in this forum...

[img]https://media./images/fc60d29b491774d6addabd1a2292cc16/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Emu4u2c: 1:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Well I have come to realize most men have a craving for people’s wife and girlfriends but I find that nauseating
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Segzydaniels(m): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Na trips grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by mosdii(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by TheEnygma(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You don come again abi?
gringringrin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Roma10: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2021
The answer is
But why is other people's girlfriend or wives prefer sleeping with fresh guys like me¿
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Na dem dey sweet pass grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by RedpillAnalyst: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The same ego that put many men to death untimely.

Guys, never sleep with another man's wife unless you have a documented consent from her husband, true some women are nasty. Some simps worship their woman and they can never live to know another man climbed their wife and still live on.
Heard people getting killed randomly
Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by Muhylonaire007: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Dem Don sleep with your babe or wife?
What about the ladies they sleep with? Abi dem no need to be questioned?
Why do ladies/women sleep with another man when they obviously have someone?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? by lolu2019: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2021
to me it depends on how they met.maybe it is a forced marriage.like the husband raped the wife into getting pregnant.and the wife too small to bow out. I once had an encounter with a married woman.i didn't have sex with her o. she fell in love with me. she told me how her husband used to rape her as a child.she didn't love her husband at all. she was too young to leave.my advise for men is don't force a woman into marriage because u have the chance to take her advantage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Lead To This(pixs 21 +) / How Many Kinds Of Pénis? / Why Is It That All Nairaland Guys Are Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.