Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 (307 Views)

Class Room Population, Does It Matter To You? / Orthographic Projection / Only 1% Of Nigerian Population In Universities – NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Ogamysamo: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2021
in accordance with the first blessing with which God blessed man after creation

the current nigeria population[2021] is around 211,400,708(211million) with a yearly increase of about 6million people

so by 3031 the population of our country nigeria will be like....
3031 - 2021= 1010

so,
yearly population increase 6million,
number of years 1010

sum: 1010X6000000
=6060000000(6billion)
+current population 211,400,708(211million)
=6,271,400,708

therefore:- nigeria population will be as high as 6.271billion by 3031

if God permit
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Jashub: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2021
The bulk of that population will most likely come from northern Nigeria who do not contribute anything to the nation.
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Ogamysamo: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Jashub:
The bulk of that population will most likely come from northern Nigeria who do not contribute anything to the nation.

atleast they are food producers
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Jashub: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Ogamysamo:

atleast they are food producers
Producers?! Hahaha...please do not make me laugh. What food does the north produce when importation of food was still high some years ago? . The only states that produce food is the middle belt(Benue, Nassarawa and Niger) the rest are just damn leeches who contribute nothing to Nigeria's growth.
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Ogamysamo: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Jashub:
Producers?! Hahaha...please do not make me laugh. What food does the north produce when importation of food was still high some years ago? . The only states that produce food is the middle belt(Benue, Nassarawa and Niger)

middle belt is north central it still bear the name NORTH
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Jashub: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
Ogamysamo:

middle belt is north central it still bear the name NORTH
[/s] Oga check the map and see the six geopolitical zones. I cannot shout any further.
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Chloraseptic: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2021
America 10 times the size of Nigeria is 320m people while Nigeria is 200m people..

No wonder there's no space to walk on without stepping on someone..

No wonder our gdp per capita makes us one of the poorest countries on earth..
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by abdulskulboy(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2021
What about China and India, they will be 1trilion ko grin
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Maj196(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Only if our dear earth can sustain life that long due to human depletion.

1 Like

Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Ogamysamo: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
abdulskulboy:
What about China and India, they will be 1trilion ko grin
if nigeria no break to pieces it may even be populated than china by then, cos china population growth is not counting....,
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Sirchef: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Make we finish 2021 first
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by VTJN(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Oga check the map and see the six geopolitical zones. I cannot shout any further.
the last time i checked sir there's 19 northern state sir

Be it middle belt, fulani, hausas, igala et al.

The northerners are blessed in food production
Simple!
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Jashub: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
VTJN:
the last time i checked sir there's 19 northern state sir

Be it middle belt, fulani, hausas, igala et al.

The northerners are blessed in food production
Simple!
[/s] You're talking rubbish oga. It is on record that for centuries the south has always been food-sufficient and most crops grown in the north have been successfully grown in the southern part of Nigeria. To make matters worse, even the so called "food production " you northerners boast of is always begging for government grants and subsidies every bloody year and this just goes to show how truly useless your region is. Nonsense
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by VTJN(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] You're talking rubbish oga. It is on record that for centuries the south has always been food-sufficient and all crops grown in the north have been grown in the southern part of Nigeria. To make matters worse, even the so called "food production " you boast of in the norrth is always begging for government grants and subsidies every bloody year. Which just goes to show how truly useless your region is. Nonsense
i won't engage you any longer

I know your type

Continue hating the northerners
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Jashub: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
VTJN:
i won't engage you any longer

I know your type

Continue hating the northerners
I'm only stating hard-facts. Embrace them and your life will be better for it
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Ogamysamo: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] You're talking rubbish oga. It is on record that for centuries the south has always been food-sufficient and most crops grown in the north have been successfully grown in the southern part of Nigeria. To make matters worse, even the so called "food production " you northerners boast of is always begging for government grants and subsidies every bloody year and this just goes to show how truly useless your region is. Nonsense

why is it that anywhere two nigerians are they'll use the opportunity to fight over their slightest difference?
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Jashub: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Ogamysamo:

why is it that anywhere two nigerians are they'll use the opportunity to fight over their slightest difference?
I like putting people in their place. Especially the ones who keep boasting about what they do not have
Re: Population Projection: Nigerian Population 3031 by Ogamysamo: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jashub:
I'm only stating hard-facts. Embrace them and your life will be better for it
embrace what?

(1) (Reply)

How To Finish Jamb Syllabus In 30 Days......... 57 Days Jamb Exam / Congratulations As Nnenna Oti Becomes The First Female VC Of FUTO In History / JAMB Form 2021 Is Out: See All Requirements And Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.