Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,481 members, 7,968,326 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' (74924 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Amalekki: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
sweetrace:

Who told you anybody needs to be married to be a success? She is a success. There’s nothing you or anybody can do about it.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Myer(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Her Influence and wealth is useless ....you got to be kidding me grin ..... Lots of woman that have husband , hasn't achieve the things linda has achieved ..... all those wealth and influence aren't useless ...

Lol there are two things involved.
Clearly being successful as Linda is can never be useless. Even pastors are praying for her kind of wealth.

But looking at the Jacuzzi and the view in question, you also wonder if the post was necessary cos the view isn't even an ocean view or anything spectacular.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Tectono: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

Not true, she have a child and she's taking good care of her unless she can't handle loneliness.
Dr. Kemi Olunloyo made it very clear that Aunty Linda stole the sperm that produced the child. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nwachi22(f): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.

It pain am. You must be a sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.

STOP PROMOTING THIS USELESS MENTALITY!
A HUSBAND OR WIFE DOES NOT MAKE A PERSON COMPLETE

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
painment grin

I have discovered the ego of broke men are usually bigger than mount Everest

Men wey get money,the ease of the money always deflates their ego and makes them more reasonable but the ones without money, their ego big with fake pride wey go dey Make you laugh

I never see man wey go choose perpetual suffering over letting go of his pride like African man grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by vickydevoka(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
stupid boy who told u he need a man
Same as don jazzy. He doesn't need a wife.

So, why are ladies disturbing don jazzy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by dangotesmummy: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Her Influence and wealth is useless ....you got to be kidding me grin ..... Lots of woman that have husband , hasn't achieve the things linda has achieved ..... all those wealth and influence aren't useless ...
when you see a fool it's not always hard to detect grin

NL has been giving voice to fools since 18AD

he's just bitter grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by dangotesmummy: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Must you show off dangote don't need to announce is riches to me you still a poor person u trying hard to impress. This woman dey vex me I swear
sorry grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Must you show off dangote don't need to announce is riches to me you still a poor person u trying hard to impress. This woman dey vex me I swear
Bad boy [center][/center] grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Tayor23(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
you be “ode”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by sorepco(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
U no get sense. Abeg make she find her soul mate instead of a 'mere husband' who mite even kill her to inherit where he not sow!

Anigreat:
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by ebhaleleme51490: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
: If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless. you be “ode”
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by samwillyco1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who dey service your engine
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Ruthymoon(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
you are the most useless being in NL , the thing is that you are allergic to happiness, me I'd choose my peace and happiness over any distractor call husband, linda got many men under her, including the one wey give her s3x service , she's self made boss lady,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Cleanworld(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Please which advice will you give her...if she's poor with no husband and job?

Becareful of what you wish for because most time we can't have it all.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
We4all:

Her line of business demands traffic to sustain it. This is one of the strategies she uses. Dangote isn't a social entrepreneur and doesn't need to show off.
aunty Linda is that youmade sense though

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Paulflurry29: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You are ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Oshokalo: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
I feel like screwing u from the front in that jakuzi
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by 9jaRealist: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
OwenJesse27:
Forget that one this is African without a man her happiness is not complete in total she need a regular dick in her life simple

DUMB PRIMITIVE STONE AGE MISOGYNY.... angry
Better to be without a spouse, than be in a toxic or unhealthy relationship.

>

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by 9jaRealist: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Myer:
Lol there are two things involved.
Clearly being successful as Linda is can never be useless. Even pastors are praying for her kind of wealth.

But looking at the Jacuzzi and the view in question, you also wonder if the post was necessary cos the view isn't even an ocean view or anything spectacular.

Those who don’t care for it can simply scroll on.... Simples!
>
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by 9jaRealist: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nice view...
But let’s hope the glass is opaque from the outside looking in. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13354323_img20210405033128_jpeg01632e82f6bd4527f68737cddf107dac
>
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Life is good !
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by OwenJesse27(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Forget that one this is African without a man her happiness is not complete in total she need a regular dick in her life simple tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Iyiataata92: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
may God protect you from 1000 feminists' arrows today
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Manifoldlove: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Your lifestyle thoughts are NOT and will NOT help you if you continue like this.

Anigreat:
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by vRendoh(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Guys let her be! We all have our pains....no man is completely happy, not Daongote nor Gate etc. You kukuma get your problem not 1billion dollar can solve. Lets support one another knowing fully well you re not spared.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by demmymoney(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

U can't measure success for men same with women.

Men and women are fundamentally different

Men produce
Women reproduce

Men are judged by their burden of performance
Women just are

Getting married, Motherhood and staying married are the greatest achievements a woman can ever have.

Men's game is how many women can u get and Bleep.
Women's game is locking down a high value man
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by demmymoney(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

STOP PROMOTING THIS USELESS MENTALITY!
A HUSBAND OR WIFE DOES NOT MAKE A PERSON COMPLETE

Women are useless without having a man.

Linda is a pseudo masculine hybrid beast woman that's why no high value man will wife her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.