Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,745 members, 7,915,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads (1705 Views)

Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by InvestingExpert(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2021
as much as buying a fancy car and very luxurious vehicle is great and uplifting.

it might not really be the case in so many countries esp in nigeria where roads are constructed to destroy vehicles

so removing the lamborghini ferrari and the rest from your mind.

which car is the best match for Nigerian roads,I mean strong durable and at the same time has nice design.

I have noticed bigger cars tend to do well on naija roads compared to smaller cars, it's my opinion though

so what do you think, what car can I buy

give me the name of the car and why you think it is a perfect match for bad roads

let's begin

Do you want to grow your online business?
If yes
Click here to view post on how to grow your online business, boost website traffic, promote affiliate/ referral links and grow your social media accounts in nigeria for less than 10 naira

If not, kindly leave a comment

Thanks
Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by bluebay(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2021
You looking for car that suit Nigeria Road or you looking for car with low maintenance cost and longer durability?
Go buy Passat Vento .

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by InvestingExpert(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
bluebay:
You looking for car that suit Nigeria Road or you looking for car with low maintenance cost and longer durability?
Go buy Passat Vento .

both actually

thanks
Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by InvestingExpert(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning
Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by DMechy: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
What vehicle is best to buy for Nigerian road, is dependent on what the vehicle will be used for.

And your terrain

The truth is, vehicle manufacturers source parts from almost the same sources and they assemble, what you buy are brands and a little tinkering.

This logic is applicable when you are buying new and not used.

Notable brands, for specific use, and you cant go wrong.

Everyday commute

Get a Sedan. L4

Everyday commute, and long journeys in between: get a sedan v6

You have a family of 5 . Get a CUV

You want add a little i better pass my neighbourness, get an SUV

They also come in trims, awd, 4wd, 2wd

If your terrain is bad, go for either 4wd, or awd

If you do site jobs. Get a pick up truck. Not necessarily site jobs, if you are going to be hauling loads, with some comfort, an hilux, ranger, ridgeline.

My point is, there is really no bad buy, if you follow essence of use, new, and notable brands. Notable brands in the contest of brands that are common in your metropolis.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by InvestingExpert(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
DMechy:
What vehicle is best to buy for Nigerian road, is dependent on what the vehicle will be used for.

And your terrain

The truth is, vehicle manufacturers source parts from almost the same sources and they assemble, what you buy are brands and a little tinkering.

This logic is applicable when you are buying new and not used.

Notable brands, for specific use, and you cant go wrong.

Everyday commute

Get a Sedan. L4

Everyday commute, and long journeys in between: get a sedan v6

You have a family of 5 . Get a CUV

You want add a little i better pass my neighbourness, get an SUV

They also come in trims, awd, 4wd, 2wd

If your terrain is bad, go for either 4wd, or awd

If you do site jobs. Get a pick up truck. Not necessarily site jobs, if you are going to be hauling loads, with some comfort, an hilux, ranger, ridgeline.

My point is, there is really no bad buy, if you follow essence of use, new, and notable brands. Notable brands in the contest of brands that are common in your metropolis.

Thanks man
Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by InvestingExpert(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by Angrygoat: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Volvo

1 Like

Re: Which Car Best Suit Nigerian Roads by InvestingExpert(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello NLs

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Engine Mileage / See The Most Stunning Highways Of The World.(photo) / Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.