Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,877 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Owerri Prison Break In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (78019 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by MVLOX(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Anarchy is looming in the south east.

it is looming in the whole country....

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by 9japride(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

No take comments you dey see too personal. I have no hate against the igbo people.

Just catching cruise with the tribalist on nairaland politics section. Nothing have said about the igbos here, wey igbo for this politics section never talk about Yoruba.
[color=#006600][/color]

There is nothing like catching cruise. Words are very powerful and it's use as a weapon of war especially in the form of propaganda. Words were used to start the Rwanda crises. It's painful youths of these days engage themselves posting rubbish online. Recently, there is a deliberate posting of fake news concerning ipob/eastern region here on nairaland. So let's assume the posters are catching cruise?

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Goke7: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Blame Buhari.. that man is useless.. I wish I had the powers to silence or send him to Abacha.. things weren't this bad as of 2015 he just came and spoiled the country with his foolishness

Blame buhari for this? grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Abaman001(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I know you have hatred for the igbos but try and be objective and see the settings of the whole country.

I will call my people (in-laws) in Rivers state, to ensure no ipob terrorists runs to their state for refugees, in fact they should block entrance from IMO River boundary between failed region and Niger Delta region since the Igbo's now want to allow those brainwashed idiotic zombies to bring trouble for them...useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by telkevog(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

So there is no anarchy in the North East where Boko Haram slaughter your people in their numbers and at will, without any body talking. The anarchy has befallen you already if you don't know!

8 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Abaman001(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:
The igbo race is too advanced to allow Anarchy reign in the east , the Anarchy will be in Abuja and will brew until the useless foools who dont want to allow igbos be or go, will learn from their stupidity and madness.

You want to keep igbos marginalized and you dont want them to leave , useless he goats

I will call my people (in-laws) in Rivers state, to ensure no ipob terrorists runs to their state for refugees, in fact they should block entrance from IMO River boundary between failed region and Niger Delta region since the Igbo's now want to allow those brainwashed idiotic zombies to bring trouble for them...useless people
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Anarchy is looming in South East

Please let's tell our brothers to stop. Na we go suffer am oo.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by HappyCanadian: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Goke7:

Blame buhari for this? grin
Is it a lie?
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Mrbenny001: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
This regime has made tiny ipop that are known for rallies about Biafra to now become muster that threaten the state of Nigeria
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Abaman001(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
No one knew what is yet to come

See more pictures after the fire that lasted from 1am to 3am last night

May God help the Entire Nigeria.. things has indeed falled apart badly

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by mbaise1000: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sokera:
now they dont want anarchy in south east but they took advantage of endsars to destroy Lagos and cause anarchy in south west but God pass them ... now we know those that are hypocrites

So now you are saying it's IPOB that protested and on lagos and other parts of nigeria during endsars protest? And you will be claiming sense too? And BTW who is even sure if it's IPOB that did this? Now uou are so sure, tell us how you become so sure

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria which way nau?
Just imagine the hardened criminals in the state CID dey has just be let loose cry
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by donnie(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Kingdemu:
This is how Boko Haram started. From targeting security outposts to attacking prisons. We have had enough experiences to warn you that no matter how genuine your agitations are, resorting to war and lawlessness will never be a solution. Both Muslims and Christians in the North have lost thousands of their loved ones to the insurgency that serves nobody.

It's strange that a lot of people are sympathetic to the Biafra agitators, and the fact that many of such young guys were not born to witness the humanitarian catastrophes the civil war had caused in 1969.

Elders in the South East should call these people to order.

Elders that have been enslaved by Fulani? Why not have the sense to address what they're clamoring for? What is special about Nigeria that people shouldn't want to leave?

You're either suffering and smiling foolishly hoping say e go better or you're one of the theives feeding off the masses.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by mbaise1000: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Mrbenny001:
This regime has made tiny ipop that are known for rallies about Biafra to now become muster that threaten the state of Nigeria

How did you cone to the conclusion that ot was IPOB that did this?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Naajjii: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:
The igbo race is too advanced to allow Anarchy reign in the east , the Anarchy will be in Abuja and will brew until the useless foools who dont want to allow igbos be or go, will learn from their stupidity and madness.

You want to keep igbos marginalized and you dont want them to leave , useless he goats
Nobody wants Igbo to stay, you can all get out from our land and go form your country. You can also destroy all the police and prison in your ritualist infested east, let hoodlums and criminals take over your region we dont care. Now you people are killing our people from the north without provocation and you people are proud, by the time the table turned you people will come here and start crying northerner this northerners that. One thing i can assure you nyamiri people is Igbo can never rule us, you people are slaves and second class people , you can never rule Nigeria, you can only rule yourselves in your Igbo only Biafra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Abaman001(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Breaking the prison is not good.

But the truth is If boko haram members can repent,then prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by orikoku: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2021
This is getting real. From north to east, west should get ready.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Abaman001(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Kingdemu:
This is how Boko Haram started. From targeting security outposts to attacking prisons. We have had enough experiences to warn you that no matter how genuine your agitations are, resorting to war and lawlessness will never be a solution. Both Muslims and Christians in the North have lost thousands of their loved ones to the insurgency that serves nobody.

It's strange that a lot of people are sympathetic to the Biafra agitators, and the fact that many of such young guys were not born to witness the humanitarian catastrophes the civil war had caused in 1969.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Xixtie:

I don't have issues with blunders on norms but biko what's this na?

Egbon is emotional
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Abaman001(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
orikoku:
This is getting real. From north to east, west should get ready.

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by kingk(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Somalia will be better than nigeria.... everyone should be ready for what is to come as you follow vow that you won't let BIAFRA go, either by comment or action. As for me, I've signed my death for biafra restoration so also my fellow legions.

We're no more afraid of death after all, brothers and friends have died in this struggle so, am/we are no more afraid of death...

We're solemnly waiting for the glorious call to restore BIAFRA...

#Biafranboy..... That's my identity.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by onuman: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Your plans are working out.
Your plans to use Nigeria armed forces to fight Jihad against the east; the reason for which your hoodlums are killing people and security forces in the east, in order to gather sympathy from the rest of Nigeria and global media by the time the armed forces start the Jihad in the east.

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by MansoryMX(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2021
This is not the Nigeria I wanted. Those you of you celebrating don’t know what’s coming! Keep on celebrating your deaths in advance!
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by kingthreat(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Congratulations to the criminals, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, cultists, baby factory dealers in the South East. You can now easily do your enterprise in peace.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
This is #OWERRIPRISONBREAK
Over 1500 prison inmates were freed from Prison and police stations were set ablaze.

No one knows what is going on in Southeast !!!

Stay safe, it seems the entire Nigeria is in crisis.

©Afrinotes

Even the whole of Owerri is not on fire let alone Nigeria. We know you all thrive on negative news . This is a local terrorist attack and the security services will take care of it like it did for other prison breaks like the Benin prison break.
It has all the signature of last year's burning of Lagos by same terrorists IPOB. They have started burning SE after our vigilance resisted them in Lagos.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by lexy2014: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Kingdemu:

It's left to be determined if d attackers are Biafran agitators. There's nothing wrong with d Biafran agitation but like u rightly noted, engaging in this form of violence is uncalled for. It takes away whatever sympathy d public might give. Hopefully, it's not d Biafran people that are responsible for this.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by IvarDboneless: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Where were all our security personnels as at the time when all this was happening...abi na only day time Dem dey work?...
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2021
What’s the meaning all this nonsense?? undecided
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by donnie(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Naajjii:

Nobody wants Igbo to stay, you can all get out from our land and go form your country. You can destroy all the police and prison in your ritualist infested east, let hoodlums and criminals take over your region we dont care. Now you people are killing our people from the north without provocation and you people are proud, by the time the table turned you people will come here and start crying northerner this northerners that. One thing i can assure you nyamiri people is Igbo can never rule us, you people are slaves and second class people , you can never rule Nigeria, you can only rule yourselves in your Igbo only Biafra

I'm not Igbo but you speak like a fool. Did they tell you they want to be in the same country with you talkless of rule a falied state like Nigeria? It's like you haven't awoken yet to what is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by CSTRR: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is the rest of Nigeria at peace?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by SILVERLINES: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

anarchy for fulani herdsmen and its army brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.