Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) (28089 Views)

Regina Daniels & Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate 5th Marriage Anniversary / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son Munir Who Turns 10 Months Old / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by omlueh(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's Shall be well with You,Your Soul, Great Wisdom and Understanding.
advocatejare:
Wait for the jihadist of Nairaland to call Ned and Regina Kufr for celebrating Easter.

Why do you think muslims get annoyed by Christian's celebration? Because they remind them of the lies in Islam

Easter is a celebration of death and resurrection of Jesus, but islam lied that Jesus didn't die that Allah made replica of Jesus to die for Jesus. But the same Islam rejected the idea of Jesus dying for others but Allah didn't see anything wrong in another person dying for Jesus

Do you know why Islam deny Jesus' death and resurrection?

Because Satan and his agents were defeated by that event

Also because Jesus having paid the ultimate price for humanity and saying "it is finished " means that the era of Prophethood had ended because the aim of all prophets and prophecy was to usher in Jesus.

Any self-acclaimed prophets that came after Jesus and deny his death and resurrection is a prophet of the devil, an Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by omlueh(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
God Bless Your Soul Sir.
Mikecold:
lol, i called my cousin in the UAE she said they are on holiday too

I was like aren't the jihadists aware of the meaning of Easter ?

it shows you the truth would always catch up with lies at the end

Have you also noticed that even when Christian's wish happy Ramadan to Muslims it doesn't make any difference because there is no content in the celebration which doesn't threaten our superior christian doctrines

But when the inferior religion wishes Christian's an happy celebration, it threatens the very foundation they stand on
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sandydayziz:

[s[Keep following me.
Keep showing how foolish and immature you are.
Spend all day on NL, don’t do anything. I already see you have no future, you can’t drag me down to your level.
My only prayer is that you aren’t more than 20. Cause if you are, you really need to get help. I won’t waste my time on a child.[/s]
Lolz Shatap there, when people tell y'all jealous haters the truth, the person become an enermy, the same way I told you to dress decently but you attacked me, I don't know why you girls will never learn, anyone that advises y'all in an enermy right? and lastly talking about achievement, I can swear with ogun or amadioha that you haven't achieve even an inch of what I've achieved in life, you are just a street slay queen with nothing.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by Famousdex1: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
superlanny:
Beauty and the Beast self dey celebrate Easter. Life no balance o
Life balance. Na beast n beast you wan see b4. Na you go abuse dem pass
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by advocatejare(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
omlueh:
It's Shall be well with You,Your Soul, Great Wisdom and Understanding.
Amen. Thank you
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by advocatejare(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, i called my cousin in the UAE she said they are on holiday too

I was like aren't the jihadists aware of the meaning of Easter ?

it shows you the truth would always catch up with lies at the end

Have you also noticed that even when Christian's wish happy Ramadan to Muslims it doesn't make any difference because there is no content in the celebration which doesn't threaten our superior christian doctrines

But when the inferior religion wishes Christian's an happy celebration, it threatens the very foundation they stand on
Anything built on lies will crash, truth will always overcome falsehoods
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by phantom24: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Nice pix, beautiful Grand daughter & grand father
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) by bexcellence: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Are they Christians?
cos the last time i checked, Ned is a muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.