Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go (473 Views)

If You Are Asked To Convince Someone Why They Should Vote For Peter Obi, Tinubu / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2021
What should I do please?
You should stop typing fantasies on Nairaland.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
meobizy:

easy for you to say since you're not in my shoes.

You should stop watching too much movies also and you'll be able to differentiate between fantasy and real life
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
meobizy:

grin ... don't mind him grin ...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Trying To Convince My New Girlfriend To Let Me Go by leofab(f): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Attention seekers

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Have Feelings! / Dezital | SEO Services In Lahore - SEO Agency In Pakistan / Facebook Could Launch Digital Wallet This Year: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.