Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Feel Like Running Away From The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Feel Like Running Away From The House (1280 Views)

I Feel Like Running Mad Tonight / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Mercisharelove(f): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2021
I met a little depressed house girl who is without hope in her. She has so been used, that you would wonder if this little poorly treated angel will make it to the next joyful day, when I share with my wealthy ladies, most of them don't know how much love runs through me, yes, love is the greatest, but not sex, not lust, not fleshy parties and functions, purely original.

I will tell you more, get to go to attend to other things right now....

Alright.....

And we get on talking, at first the big lady, my business boss lady didn't, or should I say never expected we will get deeper, but you know when you carry love, original caring, healing kind of charity, it illuminates the universe, I wish I had big hearts with me to fight the most, unattended, almost forgotten viruses, which is eating deeper into the fabric of Africa continent. That virus is called "HUNGER GAMES"

To know that Africa is in the centre of the continent, instead of turning on the light to shine, Africa is still borrowing and scrabbling to feed themselves..

Why should any living African CHILD lack food and clean water to eat and digest their traditional original, African made meals all round seasons.

I am coming
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Help the little girl in your own way
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by extol1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:
I met a little depressed house girl who is without hope in her. She has so been used, that you would wonder if this little poorly treated angel will make it to the next joyful day, when I share with my wealthy ladies, most of them don't know how much love runs through me, yes, love is the greatest, but not sex, not lust, not fleshy parties and functions, purely original.

I will tell you more, get to go to attend to other things right now....
come back and tell us jor, wetin dey do u self
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Warlord2014(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
still writing the script!
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by ikillbrokegirls: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Broke Girls help Broke girls.
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by makermix1: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
no idea wat this one is saying

1 Like

Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Mercisharelove(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sequence
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Lilpen3758: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
makermix1:
no idea wat this one is saying
Me too

1 Like

Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Dajugba: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

Learn to respect people, and if you can't don't use the wrong words for them. Any one can help anybody. Help most times is not always monetary care.

A depress person don't need money, they need reformed information to help thier thinking capacity before you give them financial assistance.

Always encourage ladies who are doing something different in the society to encourage the none privilege in this generation.
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Mercisharelove(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dajugba:

Learn to respect people, and if you can't don't use the wrong words for them. Any one can help anybody. Help most times is not always monetary care.

A depress person don't need money, they need reformed information to help thier thinking capacity before you give them financial assistance.

Always encourage ladies who are doing something different in the society to encourage the none privilege in this generation.

Love you lots.

In nairaland, because it's mostly faceless, so many of the untrained young teenage boys and spolt folks come over here to flood vulgarities, with their immoral words
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by thatsleepboy1: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
mercisharelove the woman that doesn't get tired in writing fictions. be using NL to practice your profession. keep it up.
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Mercisharelove(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
mercisharelove the woman that doesn't get tired in writing fictions. be using NL to practice your profession. keep it up.

Doubtful whether
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Sarcastic101: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
“Africa is in the centre of the continent"

Go and buy WAEC form immediately

Don't get F9 in English this time
Re: A Feel Like Running Away From The House by Mercisharelove(f): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Sarcastic101:
“Africa is in the centre of the continent"

Go and buy WAEC form immediately

Don't get F9 in English this time

7 continents Africa in the middle or centre
You could also say in the centre of the world map, it's still same sentence. Maps are traditionally consists of continents.

I see you as very shallow illiterate who is unable to flip the coin

Tell me otherwise ignorance layers

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Talk About The Worst Thing That Has Happened To Them On The Inter / Is It Good To Have A Roommate In University? / See How I Decided To Treat Myself Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.