Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man (3113 Views)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Playloaded: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
According to the lady, the man couldn't say sorry after she choked on her meal during their date.<

A lady took to Twitter to reveal the shocking reason she refused to date a man after going on a date with him.

'The most petty reason you refused to date someone?' a Twitter user asked.

The question received responses from multiple Twitter users.

One Twitter user replied: 'We were on a date and I think the food might have gone the wrong way because I start coughing. Bros didn’t even say “sorry”. Just kept quiet and stared. Then resumed talking when I was done coughing. I just knew a person like that would tell me cramps are no big deal'.

Others have responded, telling her it's a valid reason to refuse to date a person.

See Below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/woman-gives-shocking-reason-why-she-refused-to-date-a-man/
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Nwodosis(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
The guy was happy the cough came, she had eaten beyond the guy's budget and the cough came to his rescue.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by MickzyDonald: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
You didn't show us the picture while you were busy eating like a glutton also, maybe the guy was crying in his mind who knows

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
That reason up there isn't petty at all. Very valid.

I once refused to date a guy because he shouted at the waitress on our first date... for no good reason. It just made me see him as supercilious. I don't like unkind people.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Lalami3232(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
When u eat he food finish, u dey tell am say "I'M SORRY WE WASTED UR HARD EARNED MONEY". Auntie, you don chop and run, u come here dey put story. If to say na Whizkid na do same thing, u for talk this story?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by extol1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me
oga, go to mosque on Friday and Sunday. they are plenty there

8 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by pointblank247(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
If your greed makes you to bite more than you can chew,I may not know how to say sorry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Nicepoker(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me
[/s]
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
He was probably imagining her choking on his covk and forgot to say sorry, lol.

Hope she'd break up with the next guy who doesn't say 'bless you' when she sneeze
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Justdogood(m): 3:41am On Apr 06, 2021
These creatures are the most confused of all that was created in the beginning.
Kai.
Him keeping quiet is enough respect for you, So you can clear your throat and not miss the gist you guys were on.
And you are already seeing a red flag. Nonsense
Why would you even cough during this period? Ehh?
Who knowsif you have covid 19 and the food just opened your nyash?

No be only red flag, na green white green flag angry
Lass lass, na that innocent man still pay for that food wey you chop.
Maybe you wan play the guy na why the food choke you. Awoof ladies. So quick to call out a dude for one wrong move on a date, but cant even afford 50naira Akara and bread in the morning on their own with out the help of a man.
Nonsense Nonsense

No, hin for open you mouth suck out the food to show he is caring and that he will share cramp pains with you 50/50

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Randy100: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2021
I would do the same, who waste sorry for ordinary cough, you better break your two legs and be on crutches before I can tell you sorry. BTW, menstrual cramps are over reaction by women.
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by zed7: 6:14am On Apr 06, 2021
What a reason. Nothing beats a strong woman, one who rises above pettiness, doesn't care over irrelevant issues and thinks with her head and not her heart. I celebrate all strong women out there.
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by LordIsaac(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2021
It takes some measure of intelligence to gather subtle cues and it takes a lot of guts to act on them. That's one intelligent being there. Everything is not predicated upon your ability to provide. Be human!
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
That reason up there isn't petty at all. Very valid.

I once refused to date a guy because he shouted at the waitress on our first date... for no good reason. It just made me see him as supercilious. I don't like unkind people.
Actually some people can be so annoying, their was one annoying waiter that got me angry when I went on a date with my ex, I would have gotten up and slapped that guy but I just thought it would be silly to do that, so I just told my ex that I'm no longer comfortable there, and she had no option. we left there and that was my last time there. I'm not someone that would shout on someone just like that unless you provoke me.
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Georgereal277(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Playloaded:
According to the lady, the man couldn't say sorry after she choked on her meal during their date.<

A lady took to Twitter to reveal the shocking reason she refused to date a man after going on a date with him.

'The most petty reason you refused to date someone?' a Twitter user asked.

The question received responses from multiple Twitter users.

One Twitter user replied: 'We were on a date and I think the food might have gone the wrong way because I start coughing. Bros didn’t even say “sorry”. Just kept quiet and stared. Then resumed talking when I was done coughing. I just knew a person like that would tell me cramps are no big deal'.

Others have responded, telling her it's a valid reason to refuse to date a person.

See Below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/woman-gives-shocking-reason-why-she-refused-to-date-a-man/
. you must have eaten beyond the guys budget
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Actually some people can be so annoying, their was one annoying waiter that got me angry when I went on a date with my ex, I would have gotten up and slapped that guy but I just thought it would be silly to do that, so I just told my ex that I'm no longer comfortable there, and she had no option. we left there and that was my last time there. I'm not someone that would shout on someone just like that unless you provoke me.

I was there, so the waiter honestly didn't do anything that necessitated being shouted at. I think it was something about the order not coming as quickly as he wanted. But in all honesty, that order wasn't reasonably delayed to have elicited that reaction.

And in your case, you simply restrained yourself and left the restaurant, abi? That made more sense.

His lack of restraint was because he thought it very okay to shout disrespectfully at someone just because he was there to take his order.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Cindy222(f): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2021
I will do the same o. Me that likes petting. I cannot be with someone who isn't soft o.
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I was there, so the waiter honestly didn't do anything that necessitated being shouted at. I think it was something about the order not coming as quickly as he wanted. But in all honesty, that order wasn't reasonably delayed to have elicited that reaction.

And in your case, you simply restrained yourself and left the restaurant, abi? That made more sense.

His lack of restraint was because he thought it very okay to shout disrespectfully at someone just because he was there to take his order.
Maybe he has anger issues, but me myself I can't shout at someone just like that, it's better I just leave than cause a scene. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Maybe he has anger issues, but me myself I can't shout at someone just like that, it's better I just leave than cause a scene. grin

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by Luizkid(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you don't like him just say it already... what's wrong with you forming vexed and telling him, 'you can't even say sorry sef' resolve it and move on.. you can't just conclude he isn't being human by just that act. Most ladies like too much drama in a relationship and seek every little opportunity to create one.
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by rex444(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
I really don't see it as a reason ....it's not compulsory to.. you left because he didn't have empathy ... Have U asked what U that left have ? Lack of understanding
Re: Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man by MarriagesThatWo: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you have any question about what you can take to have a flat tummy and burn fat...in days

So that you look really good and improve your overall health

No stress, no exercise yet very safe

Not just for your spouse or partner or even for your haters and lovers,

But for you, your looks, ....and rightfully for your personal wellbeing

Or is it a sin to look good?

For me, it is no ....if you think like I think

That question is already answered...the lazy girl style

Yes, the lazy girl style

Let's send those fat packing finally and flatten your belly

Like...you look take away

That is all....but know this:

I will not always be available,

I am somebody's husband,

There is only 24 hours in a day.

This is out of the goodness of my heart.

Let's be fair to each other

WhatsApp me on 08102714748 right now

Make sense!

(1) (Reply)

Fingernail Marks During Sex! / My Pic( Deleting Soon) / She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.