Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others (15382 Views)

Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others / Soldiers Shoot At Protesters In Zamfara, Kill Many, Injure Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by adexeli(m): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Sighs, a country where life isn't valued, God protect every nairalander and their families
GET THE BEST LOGO DESIGN DEAL, CHECKOUT MY PORTOFLIO BELOW FOR AWE INSPIRING DESIGNS
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by ECHICHE: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Everything rises and falls on leadership.

The resurgence of crime and insecurity in our towns and communities is as a result of leadership failure.

Govt at all level must show commitment and take responsibility.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 5:56am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So far the unknown gunmen dey do their madness for igbo land, then I will have no problem. But going outside igbo land nah wetin go vex me and no so called unknown Gunmen will want to cross my lane.
Empty noise. No one can stop unknown gun men.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So far the unknown gunmen dey do their madness for igbo land, then I will have no problem. But going outside igbo land nah wetin go vex me and no so called unknown Gunmen will want to cross my lane.
Rivers State is part of Igboland. U ought to have known before now
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2021
God bless unknown gun men. God bless all lovers of freedom. God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(The Supreme Leader of iPOB)
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by AregbeFufu: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Well first of all, the article made it clear that it was a cult clash, everyone now wants to pin their madness on someone else. After all when your state was named Rivers of blood there was no such thing as unknown gunmen.
But I still feel the need to put you in your place that you're definitely an empty noisemaker whose life begins and ends on Nairaland. Hiding behind a keyboard to feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
What would happen if the unknown gunmen were to cross your lane?
Same gunmen that sacked a police HQ and military out posts.
Really, tell me what you plan to do to them.
Well anyone can claim to be anything hiding behind a virtual keyboard.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by ec0malchemist(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Rivers of blood.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Faber(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Where the hell is idiotic Wike's C4i...
Nonsense people. Trust government to protect you at your own peril
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Tastemoney(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Obviously, your dumbness is legendary.
No be everybody wey sabi read and write dey literate
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Adakaazubuike(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2021

And who told you Rivers state is not part of Igbo territory if it is ESN that is the unknown gun men. I found out that 95% of all this nairaland people are sponsored by government to be commenting nonsense always here I have noticed this for long, one thing is assured you people don't know what is coming you better start applying for your Somalia visa because all Igbo territory both in the north (Benue & Kogi) must be captured back.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Hamiltonii: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

This case is not ESN but cultism and they are all into it, even the complainant.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by IgboWarlord(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

This one no be unknown gunmen something,that area has a high rate of deadly cultism..
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by watchindelta(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2021
Meh this country dey turn to unlawful the more oh, so scary to stay.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Confirmedzombie: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Igbos and ESN are responsible for this but we the patriotic Rivers indigenous will mobilizer against Igbos and ESN

ESN your days are numbered
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by cardoctor(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2021
The blood flow in Rivers is fast becoming more than the oil flow. Dear God where is peace?
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Daddy46: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
By Davies Iheamnachor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/gunmen-invade-rivers-community-kill-two-injure-others/
this coin3 is getting hard ooooo,no money,no job,no security,no value for human life anymore God please help us.if it's because we voted the wrong leader forgive us
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Ikinternational: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos and ESN are responsible for this but we the patriotic Rivers indigenous will mobilizer against Igbos and ESN

ESN your days are numbered

I was going to respond then I read your moniker.
In the hardship that is Nigeria, some of you still get time for trolling.

Odiegwu
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Frales6(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2021
no dey play cult but dem no dey gree, now that one don die go. who lose?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Yankee101: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2021
Wild wild naija

North, East, South and West

Demons running rampart. Pray for you, yours, God's people and the nation. Only the owner of the harvest can send in workers to help
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Duplexxx: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Bloody legalize terrorist in Nigeria are;

Bloody gunmen
Bloody hoodlums
Bloody bandit
Bloody herdsmen
Bloody Ipob/Esn
Bloody boko
Bloody politicians

Help me to Add yours

If you don't know leave it
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by athaboi(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
jonsing man
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by rotadeco27: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2021
This one na Fulani herdsmen probably. The government is the cause of all these , shielding northern terrorist and branding them bandits, hoodlums etc will foster criminal acts . U can continue to use different rule of law for different region in the same country and think all will be well .
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Really they they should continue only in the the east and i t doesn't concern you right??

You're a Big cow
DubaiLandLord:
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Really they they should continue only in the the east and i t doesn't concern you right??

You're a Big cow
You're a small pig.
Re: Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others by OyinO: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Useless Rivers cultists. When others are fighting to protect their people and areas, bloody idiots are killing themselves over cult related rivalry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) / No Crude Oil Found In Bida Basin Yet - Baru, NNPC GMD / Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.