Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,082 members, 7,922,615 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (15691 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ayettymama(f): 1:11am On Feb 04, 2010
^^ eni awo lawo sukun

ton wo ara ee lawo rerin

go and get yourself some help

ionstead of stalkin me all over nl

F.O.O.L
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by H2O2: 2:26am On Feb 04, 2010
stalking what? igbe-dudu?

you are a useless, worthless, valueless wretch.  empty barrel making loud noise.

make i hear word. i no go even bother with you again.  your reputation speaks for itself.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Busybody2(f): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2010
Hmmm, ASCORBIC ACID no even send say na new year we still dey, too early to start torturing the female of the species, anyway na lodilodi hin dey operate, lol.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by H2O2: 2:49am On Feb 04, 2010
Busy_body:

Hmmm, ASCORBIC ACID no even send say na new year we still dey, too early to start torturing the female of the species, anyway na lodilodi hin dey operate, lol.
Lol madamu ogedengbe. lodilodi indeed. Your own korodom idi is next. I was told it takes a special type of magnet to attract and gum it.

@topic,
i'm still single because busy-body ain't available yet. she's a rare breed. i wan give am belle.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Busybody2(f): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2010
BABY mi ti so nkan kan, o de bu mi to bayi, anyway i can't be vexed, ife re npa mi bi oti, lol

just here to let you know i'm availably(sic) gagging for it, can't wait to testdrive those magnet, lol.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Scooby1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
shi.t happens cool cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
@cause i don't give a damn about nobody but myself.
basically cause i wanna be.
never really been and not in the mood for all of that now.
so, yep.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by cybersleek(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
Was 33 exactly 3 weeks ago, sometimes i feel the need and sometimes i just cant be bothered. Guess i,m open to possibilities. plus, the fact that relationships in naija can be rather complicated and cumbersome. But, hoping to hook up with any nice, sensible chic that rocks my world anytime! grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kodewrita(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
@cybersleek wow. Now I am scared. Guess I have to start hustling harder. No offense intended but I really dont wanna wait till 33 but you have your reasons. I am sure you are one seriously comfortable person. Anyway it will happen when it will happen bros.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mystiqueem(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] hmmm, i see

so, you rather let good things pass you by b/cos you've been hurt by the bad.
hmmm, interesting, very interesting.

you poor tormented soul!
let it go, let your bad past go, make peace with it.
What doen't kill you only makes you better and stronger.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by SALady(f): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2010
Scooby1:

shi.t happens cool cool

hhhaahhaaahha! please tell them again "S#!t happens" for real

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / "i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.