Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:38 AM

Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money (6996 Views)

Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall / Davido Thrills Crowd As Infinix Hosts Fans Party (Pictures) / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by ifysblog: 1:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Crowd as a Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall with money

19 teen years Yahoo boy knows by Instagram name NBA Geeboy hits the shopping mail with cash, putting cash into the air as people rush to pick.

The Instagram famous Yahoo boy who recently had a trend on his slang "On Gaaad" and also claim he is richer than Davido and Wizkid is now in shopping mail spraying money

See photos;
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/04/crowd-as-viral-yahoo-boy-on-gaaad-hits.html

2 Shares

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Nbotee(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2021
I no know who mumu pass between the OP English and the money miss road seeking attention

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:29am On Apr 06, 2021
What sort of stupid hair is that? goddamn

3 Likes

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by wany(f): 3:35am On Apr 06, 2021
In the next twenty years ,we will surely have a lot of mad men in their thirties and early fourties roaming the street mad,churches need to start budgeting for chains cause they will surely need it,even the government should not be left out in building rehabilitation centers.take this and bank it undecided

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by missiret(f): 3:52am On Apr 06, 2021
everything is on God even when it's obvious Satan is the source....God is just too patient, if God decide to be dealing with all this Lori iro yahoo boys that won't lat him rest ehn, I know 90% of those idiats would have been dead by now, awon omo osan ti n ko ponpon ba Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Goldbw122(m): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2021
If it's truly Yahoo he will not useless the money, this is what will call coded ritual... if he is so rich he should create another Dubai, not wasting the money, so that money is not pure..
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by DamiBlaise: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2021
On Gaaad!
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by pepperdemzombie: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Why swindle people and then start wasting the money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by offset67(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2021
oluwa is involved
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by orohbiro(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2021
if u check well the girl that suffer with him he has abandon her. stupid boy
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by MikeMicheal(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Is it a crime if you become wealthy? Why should you foolishly suffer to make a guy rich, while ignoring your own state of poverty....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by MikeMicheal(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2021
THIS GUY IS A PROFESSIONAL AT LIVING FAKE LIFE.
Checking his instagram handle says it all.
SHOWING OFF FAKE DOLLAR BILLS

1 Like

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by terrezo2002(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Hmmm. The girl that suffer with him? That's if he has not used her for ritual. Time will tell. I pity those who associate with people who worship money

1 Like

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Liposure: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Stolen money is no money

1 Like

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by DropsMic(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Yahoo boy?? How you take know @ oP

1 Like

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by DropsMic(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2021
wany:
In the next twenty years ,we will surely have a lot of mad men in their thirties and early fourties roaming the street mad,churches need to start budgeting for chains cause they will surely need it,even the government should not be left out in building rehabilitation centers.take this and bank it undecided

Too much nollywood..

1 Like

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by AgentGoat: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
ifysblog:

19 teen years Yahoo boy knows by Instagram name NBA Geeboy hits the shopping mail with cash, putting cash into the air as people rush to pick.

The Instagram famous Yahoo boy who recently had a trend on his slang "On Gaaad" and also claim he is richer than Davido and Wizkid is now in shopping mail spraying money

See photos;

You sef na blogger?

what's 19 teen years old?

1 Like

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
wany:
100% endorsing this.
This is nothing but the truth...... The absolute truth.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2021
I just need a bundle of what he's wasting away
LifeNoBalance
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Athemisia: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
emeraldvee:
LifeNoBalance
Then be ready to do what he did...

1 Share

Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
All these small boys. The kind of life they clamore for?? They too wanna be like Davido and wizzy at all cost.

It is well.
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Chimeluv(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
He looks like an alien with that strange hairstyle undecided
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by vincentjk(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
emeraldvee:
LifeNoBalance

In as much as there's real hardship in this country but I think you beg way too much bro.

Just take a look at your topics!!
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
vincentjk:

In as much as there's real hardship in this country but I think you beg way too much bro.

Just take a look at your topics!!
So make I hide my face and die in silence since I no get money
Abi make I show my face make person help me�
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Athemisia:

Then be ready to do what he did...
I'm ever ready for the worst
I just need the money in abundance
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
ifysblog:

See photos;

your English bro, your engrish is on gaaad! grin grin shopping MAIL
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by eMJPossibility(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
it's seems you don't have sense, which girl suffer with him at 19

I don't support scammers but I know you are use to suffering that's why you reason that way
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by eMJPossibility(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
eMJPossibility:
it's seems you don't have sense, which girl suffer with him at 19

I don't support scammers but I know you are use to suffering that's why you reason that way
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Sandydayziz(f): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
If he’s detained by EFCC now, people will say they have no evidence.
Re: Crowd As A Viral Yahoo Boy On Gaaad Hits The Mall With Money by Casper21: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
he's based in Yankee abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Alone: What's Wrong With This Picture Of John Legend And His Wife? / From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo / EFCC Arrest Shallipopi And The Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.