Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Don Jazzy: I Got Married To My Best Friend Michelle. 18 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Got Married To My Best Friend Michelle. 18 Years Ago (411 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Got Married To My Best Friend Michelle. 18 Years Ago by Becloz: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2021
For so long everyone keeps asking me when am i getting married? Well trust is almost 20 years ago i got married to my best friend Michelle. Yarnstaswictch. and it was beautiful. I loved love and i loved marriage. Michelle is so beautiful inside and outside with a soft heart. But then me being so young and fill of dreams i went and bleeped it up cause i was giving all my time to my Music. Music became priority instead of my family. We got divorced when i was 22 and it hurt. I am still very much in love with music and I wouldn’t want to marry another and Bleep it up again. So i am taking my time. Why am i just saying this now?? I really like to keep my relationships private actually. Past or present. But i was watching the bounce interview with Ebuka which almost like a tell all interview, and i felt bad skipping this huge part of my life. So yea make una no vex ohttps://peoplewall.net/don-jazzy-i-got-married-to-my-best-friend-michelle-18-years-ago/....
https://peoplewall.net/don-jazzy-i-got-married-to-my-best-friend-michelle-18-years-ago/

(1) (Reply)

Full Video At Pasuma Daughter Wedding / Video Of Woli Arole Singing Great Ife's Anthem At His Wedding. / Ay Live Virtual Edition 2021 - Destalker Funny Performance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.