Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians (41971 Views)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by kadiri3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
ivolt:
Buhari is not citizen by birth too as his parents were not Nigerians.
buhari is Nigerian by birth go check him place of birth
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
PHijo:

Until October 1st they were British citizens just like the people of Adamawa and Southern Cameroon.
Your ignorance is embarrassing.
Have a wonderful day
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by PHijo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Your ignorance is embarrassing.
Have a wonderful day

It is your own ignorance that is beyond imagination!
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by yusluvad(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Make una dey open una self yansh...
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by ivolt: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
kadiri3:
buhari is Nigerian by birth go check him place of birth
According to the Nigerian constitution, being born in Nigeria doesn't automatically make a person a Nigerian.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by mukthar2000(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
South west political elders of council are working underground to crab the thief off from the race, ride on guy, nice job baba keep moving.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by rummmy: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
imagine what a supposed elder is saying,so he should refund our money he earned as a governor and as a Nigerian custom officer....northerners are just playing ludo with our destiny...
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by witworth(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Irrelevancy
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Easy1401(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Whether he is qualified to contest for President or not I don't bloody care all what we want is that power should come back to southern Nigeria. any fail attempt to do so will definitely create state of anarchy.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by whitelightning: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/06/atiku-not-fit-contest-president-nigeria%E2%80%99s-agf-malami-tells-court]SOURCE [/url]

I don't even know what is wrong with this madman, you neva notice this while he was vice president now you're sprouting garbage.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by ShootThemAll(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Atiku is a Nigerian, FG Cabals in Aso Rock is saying No!

MNK/South East/Oduduwa South West don't want to be Nigerian the FG Cabals in Aso rock saying NO! Confusion grin

CONFUSED SET OF TERRORISTS
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Onuoha1234(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Have you been living outside Ñigeria? You have suddenly read the Constitution? You should not be AGF.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by ejimatic: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/06/atiku-not-fit-contest-president-nigeria%E2%80%99s-agf-malami-tells-court]SOURCE [/url]
Academic exercise
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by TobitTobit: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
His parents are cameroonians but he was made Vice president!!
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Emyogalanya: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
bhella10:
Atikulators are coming for you. Brace up. But if you ask I would say malami is talking nonsense. Atiku have earned the right to be a citizen which makes him eligible. Hell, this is a one-time governor of Adamawa.
it's obvious they'll rather come for u
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by ebonyking: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
It's really funny the level at which our judiciary has degenerated to.

The key question that they left to answer is in what circumstance did Atiku's parents become Nigerians?

Again, did the Nigerian Constitution specify that the direct offsprings of a naturalised immigrant should no right to contest elective post in the country
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by luckihy: 12:33am On Apr 07, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
The Vice president seems to be working so hard. You claim the world is a global village and Fulanis from Futa Jalon can reside anywhere, feed on any crop, even if it were planted by farmers, installed emirs in Kwara, Nasarawa and Plateau, yet won't want to see a man who has spent all his life in Nigeria contest?

Barrack Obama was not born in the US either.
Also son of immigrants, none of his biological parent was originally American, yet he was elected twice as US president.

Let Vice president Malami chill.

You are wrong. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, united states of America. His mother is a white woman from Kansas, United States. Only his father was non American from Kenya. Please check your posts for facts.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 07, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I am so happy about your submission.

Atiku was born in Jada, a village which was then under the administration of the British Cameroons, but now a town in Nigeria's Adamawa State. What citizenship is Atiku entitled to?
Don't give me the answer. Just see how dumb you have been all along.
Bye.

Oh! so you thought this was about me defending the governments position on Atikus eligibility to contest the presidency? Lmao. This is why you need to leave your personal biases out of logical arguments. I couldn’t give less of a damn about that situation.

In fact if you look at my first post on this topic you would see that I said the whole case makes no sense because this man has already served as Vice President and elected governor in the same Nigeria they are now claiming he can’t contest the presidency, so we are even on the same side of that.

This was just about me correcting your false statements regarding Obama’s ancestry and Hawaii statehood. Learn to pay attention man.

Check post below
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 07, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
LOL. Someone that has served as Governor and Vice President in the same Nigeria is somehow not qualified to serve as President? You see how much of a joke this country is? Why didn't they disqualify him from the previous offices he held if they are not just scared of him now.

@IamNumeroUno Can you see??
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Difrent: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2021
ebonyking:
It's really funny the level at which our judiciary has degenerated to.

The key question that they left to answer is in what circumstance did Atiku's parents become Nigerians?

Again, did the Nigerian Constitution specify that the direct offsprings of a naturalised immigrant should no right to contest elective post in the country

Atiku parents were never Nigerians , they died before the plebiscite hence they died camerounians...... Atiku is a Nigerians but NOT BY BIRTH . I think this will be an interesting case that is good for our democracy.....let's see how it goes.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by oladeebo: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2021
but why foreigners wanted to take Nigeria by force? Atiku go to Cameroun your father's land.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by orisa37: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2021
THE KETTLE IS CALLING THE POT BLACK.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by IamNumeroUno: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

@IamNumeroUno Can you see??

I can see my brother.

Our argument was a big misunderstanding after all.
I knew what you were saying was right, I thought you were a "zombie " I thought I should stretch your reasoning a bit. grin grin grin
Big ups man, no hard feelings.

They are just confused.
Atiku was born in a town that was previously in the British Cameroon. But has now been seceded to Nigeria and is in the present day Adamawa state. What citizenship is he entitled to?
British, Cameroonian or Nigerian?

Anybody were buy okrika see dollars inside, make e return am to the previous owner since nobi him put am.
#Sia.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by bhella10: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Emyogalanya:
it's obvious they'll rather come for u
Why me?
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by fergie001: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2021
ejimatic:
Academic exercise
Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Tundex911: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2021
This people sef dem just dey run their mouth anyhow...

What of the one wey come from Sudan and his parents from Niger republic nko

Smh
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by ejimatic: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2021
fergie0o1:

. I disagree with the submission of AGF .Atiku is aN Nigerian and he is qualified to contest. Truly he was born in the North of Cameroon.The place is now in Adamawa of Nigeria. By 1961 plebiscite.It is even in n the Nigerian map..Atiku was therefore born retroactively born in Nigeria.Foes this figurative birth apply in the law.My answer is YES..In 2002 the supreme court held that Atiku DIED by not taking an oath of the deputy govern or to become the Vice president of Nigeria. Atiku Obasanjo PDP INEC vrs AC .In the same was Atiku is assumed by law to born in a place which is now in Nigeria. This he is qualified to contest in the next election.Any case against him is a waste of time null and void and an academic exercise.The prosecutor will NEVER on earth win the case.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I can see my brother.

Our argument was a big misunderstanding after all.
I knew what you were saying was right, I thought you were a "zombie " I thought I should stretch your reasoning a bit. grin grin grin
Big ups man, no hard feelings.

They are just confused.
Atiku was born in a town that was previously in the British Cameroon. But has now been seceded to Nigeria and is in the present day Adamawa state. What citizenship is he entitled to?
British, Cameroonian or Nigerian?

Anybody were buy okrika see dollars inside, make e return am to the previous owner since nobi him put am.
#Sia.
No hard feelings at all bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.