Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals (536 Views)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals by MuguVideosNG: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2021

Don Jazzy noted that he never wanted Wande Coal to leave his record label but Wande had gotten to the stage where he felt he could take the reins of his career.

Popular Nigerian producer and Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy has revealed that he never wanted Wande Coal to leave his record label.

Don Jazzy speaking on the Bounce Radio interview with media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu unveiled a lot about about Wande Coal’s exit.

He clarified that the controversial Babyface song was not the major reason for their fall out.

Don Jazzy noted that he never wanted Wande Coal to leave his record label but learnt through his experience over the years that there would be a time when artists will feel like they can become independent and take charge of their careers.

He also admitted sending Wande Coal several DMs to return.

“I believe a lot of people in the industry at the time were saying things to Wande Coal which eventually led to his final decision.

“I also believed Wande Coal had gotten to the stage where he felt he could take the reins of his career.

“I did not want him to leave and begged for him to return to Mavin,” Don Jazzy said.

Wande Coal and Don Jazzy were part of ‘Mo’hits’ group which had a painful split in 2012.

Don Jazzy went ahead to establish Mavin records.
Re: I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals by MuguVideosNG: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals by Hisbah(f): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2021
I hope Don is not planning anything. why all this epistles of recent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals by MickzyDonald: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Don jazzy should not drink sniper oh, abi whats up with all this reconciliation sef
Re: I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals by SlurUsername1: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Wande coal is just lucky he's a very talented artist, I mean he's arguably the most talented afro pop artist to ever kom out of Nigeria. If not for this sole reason he would have been long forgotten like Sky b and the rest.
fact remains that his decline came after his split from Mohits just like dbanj, but talent has kept him soaring unlike the latter
Re: I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals by Nbotee(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2021
And it's one move which we are all sure Wande regrets..

(1) (Reply)

7 Pastors With The Most Expensive Private Jets In Africa / Buju – Your Body Mp3 Download / Davido's Special Hype Man Special Spesh Shares Throwback With Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.