Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,393 members, 7,974,636 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee (2040 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by MuguVideos: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Actress Ummi Ibrahim, aka Ummi Zee Zee, has revealed why she was depressed days after sharing a suicidal post on Instagram.

Over the weekend, the Kannywood actress shared a depressing photo of herself and wrote in the caption that she feels like committing suicide.

She has now revealed that she became depressed after losing N450million to a business partner.
Speaking in an interview with Voice of America (Hausa Service), she said: "The reason for my post was because one Igbo man from the Niger Delta, with whom I started crude oil business, said there’s a certain amount of money I had to give for us to start the business, and that I will make half payment and then give the remaining later.

"I didn’t know the man is a fraudster. He defrauded me of huge amount of money and ran away.
"I sent him N450 million in dollars and he left with it. I called his number severally but it is switched off. When I checked his social media accounts, I found out that he had blocked me in all of them.

"I now live in Lagos. It was here that I met him and this is not the first time I had done business with him. What surprised me was that he came with some Europeans to prove to me that the business was real and a serious one. So, I never believed he will cheat me."

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by MuguVideos: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by Liposure: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2021
This one is rich and dumb. 450m! And they say there's no money in this country. Now i know there's more than meets the eye. If you dig deeper, she's not just a film actress.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by harmargedon: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
what do you expect when the money was gotten from the glory hole.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by Cholls(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
My brothers 450miiiiiiiiiiilzzzzzz! Surely the future is female

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by SouthSouth1914: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Liposure:
This one is rich and dumb. 450m! And they say there's no money in this country. Now i know there's more than meet the eye. She's not only a film actress if you dig deeper.

And you believe she has that amount! Please try again

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by kenzysmith: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
can she write four hundred and fifty million in figure lie with sense na. even if she Bleep and save for 10yrs she can't make sure money

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by cassidy1996(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
lie

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by CheedyJ(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by Khd95(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
abokiii, no be only 450m

this one dey fine one mumu simp that will motivate her account grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by Truekay: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
How..?
When..?
Where..?
Why..?
Hmmm..Nkan be oo.
EFCC should get to the root of dis matter. ASAP!,just passing by though...
Re: I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee by tutudesz: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
N450 Million and One Igbo man from Niger Delta undecided The man no get account number and name abi undecided abi you give the man cash grin madam na long throat do you, you wan chop oil money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Del-york Brings New York Film Academy To Lagos / Please Is There Anything Wrong With This Picture? / VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Flour-bombed At Perfume Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.