Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,065 members, 7,939,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience (786 Views)

My Near Death Experience / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Boy Who Met Jesus In Heaven During Near-death Experience Says Its A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience by Obonbo: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hello people,
Dec 15 2009,i lost my spouse, but ever since then i can't help but think about death.The whole experience has changed me,kinda made me indifferent to death.Am not scared of it,if anytime am so ready for it,not that i'll go kill myself or do any thing stupid,but if its time,then its time.so back to the topic.Have you ever been in a situation or circumstance that you knew without a doubt you were going to die,You know the kind of situation that u didn't need a soothsayer to tell you,this is death,but miraculously u survived it.also u have never forgotten the incidence, so if you have ever been in such a situation,kindly share but lemme start by sharing mine,then 2 other ones of two buddies of mine.

Way back in my uni days(GREASTEST OSUITES grin), I went home so on my way back, i took a bus from Idumota to Oshodi.funny enough i was sitting in front with the driver.just as we climbed the bridge past the other bridge that will take you to IDDO and we were about to make the curve,the driver lost control of the bus,what happened i do not know, the bus slammed into the railings of the bridge, by this time the conductor hanging on the door was thrown out, the driver frantically returned the bus to the bridge but the bus had a mind of it own,it went back to slam on the railings but this time it revved so much & with so much power it wanted to climb the railings & fall below,infact the folks sitting under the bridge had taken off thinking the bus was going to fall on them.Finally, it came to a stop with the front tires already on railings.the engine just stopped.And yours truly was sitting in front of the bus.if the bus had gone ovver the rails, i knew there was no way i would have survived it,cos it wud have gone head first.i had to climb the window out of the bus.i was shaking till i got back to skool.In my heart, i knew i just saw death, & survived

My friend went to that muslim sec skool in Randle avenue surulere.Nice but notorious guy. so being a bad guy during skool hours, he jumps thru a window in to the bush behind the skool. Guess, wat home boy jumps on?, a snake.Massive mother of a snake,in 1 sec the thing wraps around his leg for like 5 mins,but God in his mercy made homeboy to stand so still as in the guy was frozen in shock.so all this while his friends that they sneaking out together are calling out to him but homeboy cant move.so after like 5 mins,i think when the snake noticed no movement from the guy,it just unwraps itself from his leg & goes off, as homeboy was telling us the story, we all knew it was God,he could have died,so many variables of wat could go wrong wat if the snake had gone up into his pants,

My last friend believes that anytime he is flying,is always a near death experience for him, paranoid bro.

So share yours if you got any, wink
Re: Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience by MissyB3(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Guess, wat home boy jumps on?,  a snake.Massive mother of a snake,in 1 sec the thing wraps around his leg for like 5 mins,but God in his mercy made homeboy to stand so still as in the guy was frozen in shock.so all this while his friends that they sneaking  out together are calling out to him but homeboy cant move.so after like 5 mins,i think when the snake noticed no movement from the guy,it just unwraps itself from his leg & goes off, as homeboy was telling us the story
OMG! I'm 'shaking' already. I swear, if I were the one, I'd just die even before the snake hurt me. See fear!  grin

So share yours if you got any
I haven't been there before but I always tear up each time my mum narrates hers and she's done that over a million times.

Thank God for you . . . Not everyone was that lucky.
Re: Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience by Obonbo: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2011
I haven't been there before but I always tear up each time my mum narrates hers and she's done that over a million times.

Missy B,you can still share your mothers own, Lets hear it.
Re: Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience by mithel(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
infact i get plenty plenty,na by the grace of God na im i still take be alive till today. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience by InkedNerd(f): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hmmm, I think I've had a couple.

When I was about 13 or 14, I almost drowned and several years before that, I almost got hit by a car.
Re: Lets Share: Your Near Death Experience by Obonbo: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2011
DETAILS,People details, makes it more juicer

(1) (Reply)

Copycats / Why Is Jtf Finding It Hard To Stop Boko Harem / Subsidy Kiss: Lady Passengers Made To Kiss Okada Men By Prostesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.