Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:09 PM

Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal (910 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by Finestgal: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwDHZy8KQw

Blossom Chukwujekwu's ex wife maureen talk about how her divorce left her penniless and suicidal

Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by bercarray(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
so that's how I just wasted my data and time watching this video. All I saw was a girl hiding her face, wanting to turn herself into motivational speaker but only ended up contradicting herself
Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by Finestgal: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
bercarray:
so?
what?
Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by kenzysmith: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
hmm
Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
How did she contradict herself? Several men out will prefer to chase ladies upandan with empty pocket. Imagine you can't feed yourself and you are dedicating 80% of your thoughts to "how to woo a girl". Head dey pain you.
bercarray:
so that's how I just wasted my data and time watching this video. All I saw was a girl hiding her face, wanting to turn herself into motivational speaker but only ended up contradicting herself
Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by bercarray(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
How did she contradict herself? Several men out will prefer to chase ladies upandan with empty pocket. Imagine you can't feed yourself and you are dedicating 80% of your thoughts to "how to woo a girl". Head dey pain you.
sorry o, did you even read the title at all? it says that the woman was penniless after the divorce which means that the guy has money and was spending on the lady, but soon after the divorce the lady became penniless. So what's this you are now saying about guys chasing girls when they don't have money. Is that what the topic is all about or can't u read?, this is even blossom chukwujekwu we are talking about.

Also the lady said in the video that she's happy and she can get whatever she wants herself and later said being alone sucks, if u are actually happy right now, why are u saying being alone sucks again. isn't that contradictory?. I bet u didn't watch the video. All these nairaland airtel basics people sef, if u don't have data to watch video ask for the summary of the video before commenting.
Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Men no bring.most women no go chop.
Re: Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal by Finestgal: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2021
donbachi:
Men no bring.most women no go chop.
Hmmmm

Free App To Watch Live Bigbro9ja, Zee World, Live Sport, Latest Comedy And Many / White Money Big Brother Naija Biography ( You Wont Believe His Net Worth) / Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji, Gives Books With Solutions To Nigeria's Problems