Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) (59797 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Ini Edo & Her Love For Her State Governor [photos] / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by shoboy9: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
useless nonsense. Got pregnant twice for a married man. No shame at all. Now says people should force one rich guy somewhere to take care of her and baby. No fear of God at all. If this one found juju...

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
This oloshos no go learn...
Chaii
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Famousdex1: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Wilespo: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jah1:
Actress Francis Odigie says as she asks Nigerians to force her married baby daddy to take responsibility for their child.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxsn3R1cCTs

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/i-dated-a-married-man-but-he-was-the-one-who-lured-me-into-it-actress-francis-odigie-says-as-she-begs-nigerians-to-force-her-alleged-baby-daddy-to-take-responsibility-for-their-child.html
..............as much as i don't encourage men abandoning their kids, i think the man is right here....1st he told u he was married, u went ahead to open leg for him.....now u got pregnant, he asked u to remove it, u went ahead to keep the pregnancy .....the man has shown u in every possible way that he wants notin to do with u on a permanent basis...he was just LAMBERING u whenever he is in town and wanted it to end at that......this is the repercussion of sleeping with other women's husbands...na the man wife head dey fight u so.........madam, u have a lovely girl...since u can take care of her comfortably , do so and shower her with the love of both a father and a mother....if the father was dead, wont u bring her up urself ? now assume the dude is dead and raise the child....if ur present husband loves her as his child, then its good enough for her.......if them ask the girl about her real father, she should tell them he died in sosoliso plane crash some years ago.......simple......by coming out to the public with such nonsense, u are causing more embarrassments for that lil girl.

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by brownbib(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
No comment.
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
What is this shameless idiot saying,like seriously ? Thief,greedy fool ! You parted your cheap legs for a man that's legally married to another woman and you're here ranting like a fool that you're ! Chai, you did not even mind to be a side chic because of your 'long throat' !

You deserve to be treated like a trash basket that you really are ! You wouldn't mind even to snatch that man from his poor wife only that heaven did not allow you.

Please,take your case elsewhere. We have better issue to deliberate on here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Most men are heartless
.... But we men dey NACK una without marrying una , ...... Una no dey remember say men be Heartless abi ? grin grin cheesy

Na when dem don finished una dumped for dustbin na that time una go agree with Oga Pastor Reno Omokri grin grin grin

NO marriage No sex cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Realtosin: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:
When u dey open ur legs,u no call nigerians to help u fix ur legs.."married baby daddy".
I should leave fight against Herdsmen and I should come and join my force with yours to fight what in the first place?
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Faber(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
you sounded dumb did he not also enjoy it. were is your conscience

Taa shartaap...una too get fish brain. She should take care of her daughter and let us hear word. The stats of women who sent me to early graves high pass the stats of women who died of men...

You people are evil...
Make Kanyamatta abi na Kanya wetin sef una dey use snatch una fellow women husbands save the Francis Odigie of a bitch
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Springboot: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Let me understand this;

Woman says the body is hers and she has the right to keep a pregnancy or terminate it. Fine. But whichever way it goes, you expect the man to play along? cheesy

This particular woman entered a relationship with a married man. He never lied about his marital status. She wasn’t a minor, she was 32! 32!!

At 35, she decided to keep a pregnancy, but the man said he doesn’t want her to, he isn’t ready to be the father. She took him to Area Command and she got their support, thankfully abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

She had that baby and the man has refused to support her. She is now calling on Nigerians to beg him to play his fatherly role. A role he clearly showed he doesn’t want to play even before the baby was born.

Her best bet is to take him to court. She will learn the hard way that you can force a horse to the stream, but you can’t force it to drink the water.

You didn't add the fact that she is now married
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by sun123: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Let me understand this;

Woman says the body is hers and she has the right to keep a pregnancy or terminate it. Fine. But whichever way it goes, you expect the man to play along? cheesy

This particular woman entered a relationship with a married man. He never lied about his marital status. She wasn’t a minor, she was 32! 32!!

At 35, she decided to keep a pregnancy, but the man said he doesn’t want her to, he isn’t ready to be the father. She took him to Area Command and she got their support, thankfully abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

She had that baby and the man has refused to support her. She is now calling on Nigerians to beg him to play his fatherly role. A role he clearly showed he doesn’t want to play even before the baby was born.

Her best bet is to take him to court. She will learn the hard way that you can force a horse to the stream, but you can’t force it to drink the water.

aptly said.
one chilled mortuary standard bottle of Heineken for you, poco.
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by sodeide2013: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Most women are calculating and selfish beings. Even that chd she is holding, she has little or no love for. All her concern is her own welfare, thats what made her get pregnant for him in the first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by GideonOluwatobi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by chival(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
This woman is extremely stupid. I don't even know where to start addressing this, but my biggest concern is the fact that she brought her child into this and revealed her identity inspite of the controversy surrounding her birth and paternity, without thinking of how it will affect the girl in future. This is gross stupidity.

How I pity her poor husband, having to be brought into this slough of shamelessness just because his wife was shameless enough to date a married man for monetary gains and shameless enough to admit it publicly without thinking of how it will affect her loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Incognito403: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
placeofallure:

.....and you?

What does this quote make you?

A blind reader, lacklustre, hard of hearing or comprehending.....

You keep saying he, he, he when the said baby is a girl.

E ma farabale o!
He or she; what difference does it make?
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Rukkyken71: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Most men are heartless
in the real sense! Most Nigeria ladies are useless and shameless

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
A fool at 32, talking as if she was 16.

When you decided to.play hide and seek with a married man, where was your conscience?

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Chioma99(f): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

oh you are really talking about baba olowo that funny guy on nairaland of all times.

i heard that he keeps operating for the well being of this nairaland forum,

always guiding us from defeat against foreigners that keeps bringing in bad investments to this our great country Nigeria,

he even went as far as comanding tinunbu to wake up by force!

he is the inspirations we the youths in this country needs to never ever give up in life,

the latest i was hearing from him from another source was that.

they said he keeps finding new methods!!!

sure why wont he change new mysterious plans?

he once spoke to some important men in this forum but they shut him down for not so good reasons.

his name is baba olowo the funny Niggar,

though he tried farming but had no investors, because he needed just an 100k for it.

this is what he now sells online and it had worked for many,

the guy baba olowo can never fail to deliver.

in short baba olowo can never fail us

this is what he advertised recently online,
he made the highest brains of all and am fully convinced!

he now has the secret on how to create BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home

the strongest sexual booster in the world!

read it up here,

Order For This Sexual Guide On How To Make BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home.

his new nairaland moniker is micheal933

am really happy for him now!
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
The fact sey she know sey im don marry and she went ahead with the affair don confirm sey she be ho'....

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by lozanni(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
She should file a paternity suit at the court.
If a court ordered DNA test proves that the baby Daddy is the baby's father, then the court can make him take responsibility for the upkeep and welfare of the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by lacoach: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good for her. The rest of the side chicks should learn from her deliberate predicament.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by nenyeRitta(f): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
She explains that she had dated a married guy who posed as a single guy and she only discovered "halfway into the relationship" that he was married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by rollandben(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Madam we are NOT your solution, your solution is you. go and make peace with him off social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by osaspotorico: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
may heavy thunder fire you for sleeping with a married man in the first place. when e dey sweet you, you non call us o.
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Godwin25king: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Some people sef.. wetin be this again undecided

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Tomilola360: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
this woman funny sha. Nigeria has more problems than to find solution to a stupid woman that opened up her legs to a useless man.

foolish at 35. how old are you now sef?

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by ogbonti: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Ishi, Naija men steadily have home based wives and they take care of them. This man didn’t opt for that with her, instead he was knacking her raw and making her abort. That should have told her he isn’t okay (and she isn’t okay too).

She on her part came out to do this video. For someone that could go to AREA COMMAND over a proposed abortion, I like to think she knows the right channel for child support. She didn’t do that because she wants to “useless” his name. She knows Nigerians cannot beg him anything.

She is currently married. Even if she doesn’t have shame, she should consider her husband. For the fact that she damned this to drag an ex-married-lover publicly, I hereby conclude she has serious issues.

you nailed it- the goal of this video is to break his home and IF the wife of this man is my sister- I will advise her to show this holosho the middle finger by sticking to her man. She knows the guy is balling and maybe she is struggling in her own home financially and she is wishing if her baby daddy had married her she won’t be this stressed financially that’s why she did this video

A man you dated for 3 years and once aborted a child for and you want to claim you don’t know his family members or 1 or 2 of his very close friends who can help u talk to him to take care of the child and he will do so? instead you took the dirty linens to the internet - all in a bid to smear him. She has a goal, which is to break his marriage and she will fail woefully. What the wife can do and is doing to contribute to his life in Amsterdam, this lady complaining can’t do it. He may find her sexually good and physically attractive, but in the western world, emotions don’t keep you afloat, the Benjamin’s do!

And you Mr Baby daddy, biko... even if na €100 once in a while send to the lady to care for that child even if you are poor you can always get that €100 somehow sometimes in Amsterdam —- and if you are doing well you can send like €500 every other 3 months to ensure the girl lives a good life - both sides have made mistakes but that child did not ask to be brought to the world so both of them should work together to help that child - my one kobo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Cousin9999: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
She can't be serious.
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by lamentor78(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Did the man said he needed responsibility, when he removed your pant why can't you insist on him wearing condom
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
Most men are heartless

why she go date married man? Most nigerian girls are gold diggers.......

Na just the poor baby i dey pity......

Na thunder go fire that her mouth for calling on nigerians for help.....when she dey open her toto anyhow she no call us oooo
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ishilove:

It is unfortunate that the two of them are idiots but the innocent child should not be made to pay for the idiocy of her parents. Next time he will stick to his wife, but for now, let him take whatever he is seeing like that.
Men will never stick to their wives...women resist and strike better deals but when they didn't get them right, they result to this. A man sweettalking a 35 yr old woman in Nigeria. Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by HRMK: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
ok,na bcs him talk true say him dey married make u to dey folo am.why nor run comot after him abort first belle wey u get?i blv d thing don sweet u wella!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.