Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,550 members, 7,951,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / closed (875 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - Supply Chain Executive [CLOSED] / Urgent Vacancy *Closed* / CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

closed by destined82: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
closed
Re: closed by mmachii: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
I don't have a salary job to offer to you, but i ve something better to offer you, which is business of your own.
Don't border about the CAPITAL, PRODUCT,or COMPANY, cos all these had been made available for you.
Just come and grow the business and earn [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]up to 100k to 800k a month.

I could remember that i was once like you in 2007 after my first degree programme from UNIZIK, but today i have no cause to search a pay or salary job even if from oil company because this opportunity offered me to decide on time to work.

Please give this opportunity a trial, promised you will have a cause to rejoice always.

If you are interested call my mobile 08068684034 or send mail to me on sanctoschinonso@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Growing Geographical Information Systems Company Located In Ibadan Recruiting / Equity Research Entry-level Opportunity For Batch C Corpers Or Awaiting Call-up / facilitators needed for web design seminar Saturday Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.