Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

After Eating Fish And Chicken With A Man, He Refused To Pay - Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Eating Fish And Chicken With A Man, He Refused To Pay - Lady (157 Views)

My Monkey Is Better Than Any Man, He Satifies Me In Bed – Nigerian Lady Says / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / 10 Children Die After Eating "Birthday Biscuit" At LEA Primary School Kubwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Eating Fish And Chicken With A Man, He Refused To Pay - Lady by Passcord(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
When one goes out on a date with a man particularly a lady, it's expected that they both go there, talk things out among themselves and then take some meal to cap it up. But in some cases, some ladies turned it into a feast whereby they come to eat to their satisfaction, not minding the financial status of the man that brought them along. Some ladies too especially the working ones eat what they can readily pay for, should things go sideways so to avoid unnecessary embarrassment from anyone.
A lady took to Twitter recently to narrate how a man took her out on a date, and clearly told her she can't pay for what she ate. She further went down to break into bits what she ate that the man refused to pay for, which were: 1 plate of fish pepper soup, grilled chicken, a plate of rice, bottle water and drinks.

See below:

https://omambala.ng/blog/i-went-on-a-date-with-a-guy-and-ate-fresh-fish-chicken-and-rice-but-he-refused-to-pay-lady/

Re: After Eating Fish And Chicken With A Man, He Refused To Pay - Lady by doggedfighter(f): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Are we to come and pay for the fish and chicken?

Kindly Call the IGP to crush that guy.
Re: After Eating Fish And Chicken With A Man, He Refused To Pay - Lady by anitabella: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
1 plate of fish pepper soup, grilled chicken, a plate of rice, bottle water and drinks.

.....Only you....

Can't you just have normal conversation without all those added item...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Dispatch Riders / 7 Key Reasons That Work In Favour Of Rubber Tyre Gantry Cranes / What's Your Favorite Thread Or Section On Nairaland And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.